It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Bigs: Wouldn't mind getting any/all of the ZORK games from the current promotion if anyone is feeling gifty ;)
Check PM (in 1 min) for Zork Anthology.

I also support this request and I hope some else will gifts you others game from this series :)
Bigs: Wouldn't mind getting any/all of the ZORK games from the current promotion if anyone is feeling gifty ;)
Recsam511: Check PM (in 1 min) for Zork Anthology.

I also support this request and I hope some else will gifts you others game from this series :)
TYVM - made my weekend already... now to try and kickstart my imagination! :P
I'd really like to play Quest for Glory if anyone's up for helping out a complete stranger.
Would love Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura from promo. :)

Thanks in advance!
+1 Recsam :-)
i have some games on my wishlist from the current promo
Torin's Passage and / or Police Quest SWAT 1 + 2

Thank you very much in advance!
high rated
keeveek: Torin's Passage and / or Police Quest SWAT 1 + 2

Thank you very much in advance!
PMed you.
From the Current Promo:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Top 5 wishes:
1 - Freespace 2
2 - Leisure Suit Larry
3 - Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Gabriel Knight 2 - Thank you so much <span class="bold">HMDK</span>, unfortunately I wasn't able to help you, but you helped me a lot! o/

(yeah, I know.. it's not five...)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Stooner
YnK: PMed you.
Thank you so much for Torin's Passage :-)
I feel so guilty about this but the Book of Unwritten tales #2 took my last penny and I'm dying to take a whack at that Zeus game.
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, Zork: Grand Inquisitor (from the current promo) would be awesome.
Zeus/Poseidon Pharoah+Cleopatra have been on my wishlist since I joined. Wife will let me buy one or the other so if anyone feels generous and wants to eliminate the need to choose... :P
Somebody please I really want Arcanum, its on my list of Classic CRPGs to buy along with Wizardry, Gothic, and Temple of Elemental Evil.