It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Add another to the list for Driftmoon. I'm also offering Total War: Shogun 2 on steam or a game on steam up to $7.50 in exchange if you'd like to trade ;)
Wizardry 8 and/or Wizardry 6+7 please ?
Post edited May 23, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
I would so love Wizardry 8 or 6+7 if anyone is feeling generous. I wanted to get the games, but an unexpected expense came up that I have to take care of. :(
Some months ago I started a quest to play the whole Wizardry series.

I have now played all the games up to and including the sixth, Bane of the Cosmic Forge, and just started Crusaders of the Dark Savant.
(I even have hand-drawn maps for 1, 2, 3 and 6, but used external 'help' for 4 and 5).

I have, up until now, used 'abandonware' versions since it was impossible to find the games legally, but promised myself to buy them if they ever appeared on GOG.
I can't feel right continuing playing a pirated version of W7 now that I can legally and easily buy it on GOG, so I'm going to buy W6+7 in a few days and start W7 again (no big deal, just played few hours, literally started a couple of days ago).
It would be the first game that I buy not while on sale in a loooong time.

I'd love if someone would help my quest to play the whole Wizardry series, and doing so in a legit way, by gifting me Wizardry 8.

It would be greatly appreciated.

edit: sepling
Post edited May 23, 2013 by uchos
Please, for the love of gods and all that is holy, someone gift me Wizardry 8!!!
My next paycheck comes in 2 weeks, I had no idea they're gonna release this!!
It's truly one of my favourite games ever, I will bow for you eternally! (Sorry for the bit over-the-line post :P)
Thanks a million!!
Wizardry 8... I wanna play it so badly, but I cant. I could pirate, but I wont. (and now I don't need to, thank you so much jbunniii)

Failing that, I'd be really happy shooting stuff in UT2004 or in one of the Serious Sam games.. ;p
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Stooner
King's Quest 1-8 would be awesome (can not buy so much this month =( )
Also Wizardry 8 =)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post8269
Wizardry 8 because I want to see what is so great about this game.
langurmonkey: Wizardry 8 because I want to see what is so great about this game.
You and me both, bro :P
I really have to watch out with these classics though, have bought all the Ultima games not too long ago, as well as Darklands and Lands of Lore. Have to see first if I can finish those games before buying games I won't be able to play... (but I have nothing against someone gifting them to me :P).

I just hope there aren't many other "classic old-school RPGs that are a must-play" around :D
my complete GOG wishlist

Updated on 26.05.2013
Post edited May 26, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Would love Wizardry 6+7 OR 8 if anyone can spare it =)
I'll buy them a game of equal value on the 1st of June if so =)
Post edited May 23, 2013 by YellowAries
Ultima series was okay as was the Might and Magic series...so maybe I'll try Wizardry 6+7?

Cheers!
I would love Wizardry 6+7 and/or Wizardry 8, please and thank you. :)
Wizardry 8, anybody?
Just posting my current [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Akhliber]GOG wishlist[/url]. Thanks for looking! :)