It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would really like Unepic

I have a steam key for Pacific Storm to trade if anyone wants it.
Thanx to jbunniii for filling My request
Post edited May 24, 2013 by PeterPanPirate
Unreal Tournament GOTY it's been in my wishlist for a long time, it's on sale now so I would love to play it once again and feel like in the good old days. :)

Cheers!
high rated
Wiz 6/7/8 up for grabs to whoever claims it first:

PF9F-TCXN-S2LG-EP9P
jbunniii: Wiz 6/7/8 up for grabs to whoever claims it first:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you so, so much!! Unbelievable!
Stooner: Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats, and enjoy! I just bought them for myself as well, downloading now. I haven't played any Wizardry titles since Wizardry 1 on the old Apple II+ in the early '80s, so this should be both nostalgic and revolutionary at the same time.

jbunniii: Congrats, and enjoy! I just bought them for myself as well, downloading now. I haven't played any Wizardry titles since Wizardry 1 on the old Apple II+ in the early '80s, so this should be both nostalgic and revolutionary at the same time.
Darn, Missed it :( Thanx for it anyway, And stooner must enjoy it
Post edited May 24, 2013 by PeterPanPirate
jbunniii: Congrats, and enjoy! I just bought them for myself as well, downloading now. I haven't played any Wizardry titles since Wizardry 1 on the old Apple II+ in the early '80s, so this should be both nostalgic and revolutionary at the same time.
yeah, I'm downloading right now too!... I only played a little bit of one of the Wiz games on the SNES, I don't even know which was..

I was installing Unreal to give it a try... Unreal can go to hell right now. ;p
Post edited May 24, 2013 by Stooner

PeterPanPirate:
PeterPanPirate: Darn, Missed it :( Thanx for it anyway, And stooner must enjoy it
Check your PM!

PF9F-TCXN-S2LG-EP9P
Thanks for the drops, you rock man. +1
I always wanted to play Blood, if you want to help me. Thanks ! :-)
PeterPanPirate: Darn, Missed it :( Thanx for it anyway, And stooner must enjoy it
jbunniii: Check your PM!
Really really Thank You
:(
I would really like to play the game Blood from the current GOG promo
I'd love a Serious Sam or BLood 2 from the current sale. I will gift you something in the future when I have enough money too.