It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanx to jbunniii for filling My request
Post edited May 24, 2013 by PeterPanPirate
Unreal Tournament GOTY it's been in my wishlist for a long time, it's on sale now so I would love to play it once again and feel like in the good old days. :)

Cheers!
high rated
Wiz 6/7/8 up for grabs to whoever claims it first:

PF9F-TCXN-S2LG-EP9P
jbunniii: Wiz 6/7/8 up for grabs to whoever claims it first:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you so, so much!! Unbelievable!
Stooner: Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats, and enjoy! I just bought them for myself as well, downloading now. I haven't played any Wizardry titles since Wizardry 1 on the old Apple II+ in the early '80s, so this should be both nostalgic and revolutionary at the same time.

jbunniii: Congrats, and enjoy! I just bought them for myself as well, downloading now. I haven't played any Wizardry titles since Wizardry 1 on the old Apple II+ in the early '80s, so this should be both nostalgic and revolutionary at the same time.
Darn, Missed it :( Thanx for it anyway, And stooner must enjoy it
Post edited May 24, 2013 by PeterPanPirate
jbunniii: Congrats, and enjoy! I just bought them for myself as well, downloading now. I haven't played any Wizardry titles since Wizardry 1 on the old Apple II+ in the early '80s, so this should be both nostalgic and revolutionary at the same time.
yeah, I'm downloading right now too!... I only played a little bit of one of the Wiz games on the SNES, I don't even know which was..

I was installing Unreal to give it a try... Unreal can go to hell right now. ;p
Post edited May 24, 2013 by Stooner

PeterPanPirate:
PeterPanPirate: Darn, Missed it :( Thanx for it anyway, And stooner must enjoy it
Check your PM!

PF9F-TCXN-S2LG-EP9P
Thanks for the drops, you rock man. +1
I always wanted to play Blood, if you want to help me. Thanks ! :-)
PeterPanPirate: Darn, Missed it :( Thanx for it anyway, And stooner must enjoy it
jbunniii: Check your PM!
Really really Thank You
:(
I would really like to play the game Blood from the current GOG promo
I'd love a Serious Sam or BLood 2 from the current sale. I will gift you something in the future when I have enough money too.
Hi, my birthday is in a couple of days (26th May) and I was wondering whether anyone could please gift me any of the below games. It would make this birthday boy very happy:

Alan Wake
Alone in the Dark Trilogy
Anachronox
Broken Sword 2 The Smoking Mirror: Remastered
Clive Baker's Undying
Crusaders of Might & Magic
Dangerous Dave Pack
Duke Nukem 1+2
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Hocus Pocus
Hotline Maimi
La Mulana
Leisure Suit Larry Pack
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail
Might & Magic 6-Pack
Pid
Pirates Gold Plus
Police Quest 1-2-3-4
Primordia
Quest for Glory 1-5
Realms of Chaos
Redneck Rampage Collection
Retro City Rampage
Return to Zork
Shadowgrounds
Shadow Warrior Complete
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Tomb Raider 1-3
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation+Chronicles
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
Torin's Passage
Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Zork Anthology
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands

A lot I know but if anybody could gift any of these it would be a great present for my birthday. Thanks!