It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: EVERY Wing Commander
samlii: Only Privateer, but take it as solace for being overlooked for your ninja skills.
I was being silly about the ninja thing but this is way cool. I've never played ANY WC before.
tinyE: I was being silly about the ninja thing but this is way cool.
I know but it was as good a reason as any for gifting ;)

tinyE: I've never played ANY WC before.
And that is a crying shame.
I've been a long time without posting in this thread, but the current EA promo has convinced me that "resistance is futile" :D
(I've always wanted to play these titles, but never had the chance -not even at the time of its release-):

If any kind soul could gift me either of them, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Thanks in advance. :)

---

EDIT1: K_1269 kindly gifted me Theme Hospital. Thank you very much, K! :)
EDIT2: And HomerSimpson generously gifted me Dungeon Keeper 2. Thanks a lot, Homer! (as well as Sachys for his vocal support) :)
EDIT3: And samlii handsomely completed my request gifting me Dungeon Keeper. Thank you so much for this, samlii!. :)

FINAL EDIT: The members of this Community are just awesome! :)
Post edited May 05, 2013 by Thespian*
Medal of Honor, Theme Hospital or one of the Crusaders would be really nice...
Post edited May 03, 2013 by Stooner
Thespian*: ...
- Theme Hospital
Check your PM ;)
Thespian*: ...
- Theme Hospital
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
Thank you very much, K_1269. You're a great guy! :)
I'd be really interested in trying Wing Commander 1+2 if anyone's in the charitable mood.
Not sure if Steam related is wishes are ok here, but seeing how cheap Mysteries of the Sith, and having really enjoyed Dark Forces 2, I wondered if someone would be feeling generous and bought the game for me.
santata: Not sure if Steam related is wishes are ok here.....
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
santata:
Non-GOG requests go here. Good luck!

EDIT: bah, ninja'd for the second time today in the same thread.
Post edited May 03, 2013 by adambiser
I'm not sure I'd be so lucky again, but since it's 60% off, I would like Dungeon Keeper 1. I bought the sequel, but I always forgot to get the original. Sadly my disc version doesn't want to work for me anymore. There are others far more deserving of a gift than me, but I'm just going to throw my hat in to the ring in case I get lucky. :) Either way, much respect for all gifters for your boundless generosity! Have a wonderful day everyone.
santata: Not sure if Steam related is wishes are ok here.....
Rodzaju: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Thanks, didn't know about this!
santata:
adambiser: Non-GOG requests go here. Good luck!

EDIT: bah, ninja'd for the second time today in the same thread.
Don't worry, you too get teh internet pointz.
Post edited May 03, 2013 by santata
Every single game from the EA Promo (apart from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ genrously donated by Homer Simpson) I am sad to say is missing from my game portfolio. If you have one ore more of these I would be more than happy to provide them with a happy home where they will be played with and cared for.

Also the two latest DLCs for the accursed Omerta would be great so I can get a full game without having to pay for it LOL ;=)
Post edited May 04, 2013 by SirEyeball
Hi guys, would just love Populous The Beggining and/or the Crusader Games, only after the guys above me receive their gifts, thank you once again!
Post edited May 03, 2013 by Crsldmc
Two wishlisted games on promo..

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
SimCity 2000

Thank you!