It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, zwwilderma, for the Catacombs Pack!
adambiser: Thank you, zwwilderma, for the Catacombs Pack!
No problem! Spread the love everyone! When you get, give to someone else! The cycle continues!
Death2Videodrome:
Somebody make that wish happen! - I can't but ive seen plenty drops on Ninja thread etc from this particular Cronenbergian!
I saw Clive Barker's Undying in the box at my local Goodwill for ten bucks. I didn't have any money on me, so I decided I'd come back next week. It was gone :( It looks really scary, and since I've beaten SS2 I've been looking for something to fill that void. If someone were kind enough to gift me Undying, I'd be sure to Game It Forward :3 (but enough e-begging from me, lol)
Check your pm ;)

Ki11s0n3: Wow didn't think I was going to be asking for anything for a while and then GoG had to go and release the awesome game Clive Barker's Undying

But go ahead and gift it to the people before me who asked for it since they asked first
Crsldmc: You're completely right, I was to ask aswell, but as Ki11s0n3 said, I'll be glad if everyone here that asked for it could get it before me, patience always rewards!

Clive Barker's Undying!
thanks for rooting for me buddy...
:)

Death2Videodrome:
Sachys: Somebody make that wish happen! - I can't but ive seen plenty drops on Ninja thread etc from this particular Cronenbergian!
tomexplodes: Check your pm ;)

Crsldmc: You're completely right, I was to ask aswell, but as Ki11s0n3 said, I'll be glad if everyone here that asked for it could get it before me, patience always rewards!

Clive Barker's Undying!
tomexplodes:
Man I thank you so much!! you're reviving my childhood!

This community is by far the best I've seen, I'm so proud of being a GOG user, and the proud owner of now 12 DRM free titles! two of them gifted by awesome people! can't wait to have some extra bucks to gift away a title to another proud GOG user!

tomexplodes; Raze_Larian you guys rock!
Incredipede would be a nice shot!
Just an updated GOG most-wanted list, in case anyone has spare keys they desperately need to get rid of. ;)

Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
La Mulana
Edna & Harvey
Post edited March 23, 2013 by akhliber
For the love of gods, please if someone would gift me syndicate wars, I'll be eternally grateful!
It's finally here :-) !
Let me get on this lovely gift train. :)

It would really be nice if somebody could get me any or all of the following:

- Resonance
- Gemini Rue
- Strike Suit Zero
- System Shock™ 2
- Far Cry™ 2: Fortune's Edition
- The 7th Guest

Most of these have been on my wishlist for a very long time now and would like to play it too. Sending via PM is fine. :)
Post edited March 21, 2013 by ShedoSurashu
Whomever created this thread is a genius. On that note however, I have recently become very interested in the HoMM series. If anyone has an extra code lying around, you would make me a very happy man!

Cheers, all!
Post edited March 22, 2013 by zwwilderma
zwwilderma: Whomever created this thread is a genius.
:D
zwwilderma: Whomever created this thread is a genius.
nmillar: :D
A 'currently online' genius. :D
Post edited March 21, 2013 by Thespian*
nmillar: :D
Thespian*: A 'currently online' genius. :D
Actually, the credit should really go to RowdyRodimus. This is just a cleaned up version of his original thread.

While I'm here, have an updated wishlist. :)

System Shock™ 2
Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Primordia
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Driftmoon
Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration
Blade of Darkness
Magic Carpet™ 2: The Netherworlds
Clive Barker's Undying
Imperialism