It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lukew: Well, another day another game (or 3) I want on GOG and the lack of monies to buy them. I really want:

Defender's Quest
Stronghold HD
Stronghold Crusader HD

If I get gifted any of these, I will do a giveaway for King of Dragon Pass and/or Staropia as soon as I'm able (probably sometime next week).

Note, I want King of Dragon Pass and Startopia myself (wanting for quite awhile now). But I still won't buy them for myself, I'll do the giveaway instead. :)
rawmilk905: Those HD Strongholds are just updates with support for multiple resolutions.
Anyone who had the games before can redownload.
Well, I don't have the Stronghold games. :)
Post edited November 01, 2012 by lukew
Since it's my birthday on Saturday, I'll post my current wishlist. :)

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Carmageddon Max Pack
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Hotline Miami
La Mulana
Moonbase Commander
Pid
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Startopia

A huge thankyou to stonebro for FTL! :D
Post edited November 03, 2012 by nmillar
If anyone is feeling particularly generous I would love any of the following:

Broken Sword 2
Broken Sword 3
Broken Sword 4
Myst V
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Return to Zork
Zork Nemesis

If so, please do PM me, if not no worries. As always a big thank you to the GOG community for it's generosity and kindness. You guys kick serious ass, I must confess.
Edit - never mind.
Post edited November 02, 2012 by SimpleUser
Theta_Sigma: If anyone is feeling particularly generous I would love any of the following:

Broken Sword 2
Broken Sword 3
Broken Sword 4
Myst V
Return to Zork
Zork Nemesis

If so, please do PM me, if not no worries. As always a big thank you to the GOG community for it's generosity and kindness. You guys kick serious ass, I must confess.
check ya inbox, BS 3
Simon the sorceror 3D looks cool.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could gift me Hotline Miami.

EDIT: Thank you to ksj8ak2 for Dangerous Dave 3 Pack. :)
Post edited November 01, 2012 by pugsarecool
hmm.... Mutants Mudds would really aid my platform addiction....
I would like Zorks. Isn't that some text adventure? Well.. some originals probably.

Edit: oh right I did get Zorks. =)
Post edited November 02, 2012 by Antimateria
test

EDIT - your welcome :D

thank you ksj8ak2 for your generosity :) +1
Post edited November 01, 2012 by Ian
Ian: test
Thank you, Ian.
test?
Ian: test
high rated
Now that Ian was kind enough to help me out with a testing post, I'm finally able to start off with my Outcast give away.

I'm very, very fond of this game, and so am giving away two licenses to those who PM me first, in order, as usually, one license per PM.

Gifters on GoG are likely to hand out quite a lot, if you ask kindly, so please don't just collect, but consider, if you really want to play the game in the very near future.
Post edited November 02, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Theta_Sigma: If anyone is feeling particularly generous I would love any of the following:

Broken Sword 2
Broken Sword 3
Broken Sword 4
Myst V
Return to Zork
Zork Nemesis

Ian: check ya inbox, BS 3
Thanks Ian, though the redeemer said the code was invalid :(. Thanks anyway, I greatly appreciate the gift none the less.
Post edited November 01, 2012 by Theta_Sigma