It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My wishlist is Soulbringer , Darkstone ,Chronicles of Riddick oh and Bloodrayne 2. Thanks for the consideration. GOG is the best.
Post edited July 14, 2012 by Whitewraith
Steam summer soul is killing it right now!
any kind souls would like to get me Terraria (currently 2.49 on steam)?
thanks in advance.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/?snr=1_4_4__sdd
My cheap ass games wishlist :)

Terraria
Darksiders
Ghost Recon 2
Portal
Portal 2
Legend of Grimrock
Trine 2

Thanks in advance! You guys are awesome.
Trid: I would love to try Uplink
may the force be with you lol
In no particular order:

On GOG:
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
S2: Silent Storm Gold
Quest for Glory I-V
Resonance
Soul Reaver 1
Chronicles of Riddick
To the Moon

And on Steam:
Analogue: A Hate Story
i666an here's a Steam code for an emotion controller 2000: d0n7-wryy-b3h4py :)
Post edited July 13, 2012 by Arthandas
Trid: I would love to try Uplink
i666an: may the force be with you lol
Thank you! :)
I also wouldn't mind (from Steam) Warhammer 40K: Space Marine.
Seems like it could be fun co-op.
Post edited July 13, 2012 by Smannesman
i666an:
Just making sure you see this post directed to you.

----------

I also asked this in the promo thread, but I'll ask here, too, since it is more active:

Are Battle Isle Platinum and Settlers 2 good? Both have been on and off my wishlist a few times. Are they still good for first-time players who enjoy older games or are nostalgia goggles needed?
Post edited July 13, 2012 by adambiser
Arthandas: i66an here's a Steam code for an emotion controller 2000: d0n7-wryy-b3h4py :)
Thank you so much :))

adambiser - thanks for pointing it out mate :))
i666an:
adambiser: Just making sure you see this post directed to you.

----------

I also asked this in the promo thread, but I'll ask here, too, since it is more active:

Are Battle Isle Platinum and Settlers 2 good? Both have been on and off my wishlist a few times. Are they still good for first-time players who enjoy older games or are nostalgia goggles needed?
Battle Isle Platinum is totally worth it. Settlers 2... Well, i don't really like it, but maybe you should ask for a second opinion.
adambiser: Are Battle Isle Platinum and Settlers 2 good? Both have been on and off my wishlist a few times. Are they still good for first-time players who enjoy older games or are nostalgia goggles needed?
I love them both, but I do think there is an element of nostalgia with Battle Isle.
I suspect I would love Settlers 2 just as much if this was the first time I ever saw it....
i666an:
Must be a slow day for me as well. Didn't realize that was a leet code until now. Bad, I know.
Licurg:
Thanks.
Post edited July 13, 2012 by adambiser
Today is Friday 13th, a good day to play some Blood. Too bad I don't have it <hint><hint>

And now for something completely different: HIB3B-1TLCZ-NRC84-YMSNY-PDIWX (HIB2 Desura key)
Post edited July 13, 2012 by Arthandas
Rodzaju:
Thanks also for the info. I can forgive a good deal of nostalgia in a game. Older graphics and sound aren't a show killer for me, but clunky controls and just plain dumb stuff can be.

Example of "dumb stuff": Why can't I see anything but walls in Might and Magic 1? I have to read that I'm standing at stairs leading out or in to a city. You couldn't just draw that on the screen, too? :(