It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
GamezRanker: Would Human Revolution scratch your Deus Ex itch?
(also willing to throw in Invisible War as well if you want that too)
Thank you for your generosity!

But: I checked, and it turns out there is a caveat for Human Revolution. Like I wrote, I have only ever played the original game, which I have on GOG. However, it turns out apparently I have at some point gotten a key for Human Revolution on Steam. While I greatly prefer GOG and DRM-free games, I would not ask for your generosity only for getting a DRM-free GOG copy.

I do not have Invisible War (or the new Mankind Divided) on any platform.
low rated
DiffuseReflection: But: I checked, and it turns out there is a caveat for Human Revolution. Like I wrote, I have only ever played the original game, which I have on GOG. However, it turns out apparently I have at some point gotten a key for Human Revolution on Steam. While I greatly prefer GOG and DRM-free games, I would not ask for your generosity only for getting a DRM-free GOG copy.
Well, it's always nice to have a DRM free copy.....still, you have that one it seems, so onto the next bit of your post:

DiffuseReflection: I do not have Invisible War (or the new Mankind Divided) on any platform.
Mankind divided...looks nice....would you like that one perhaps? Also would you also be okay with Invisible War as well?

Btw: If you do want either game....you need to accept my friend invite so I can PM you the game(s) after your acceptance. ;)
low rated
GamezRanker: Mankind divided...looks nice....would you like that one perhaps? Also would you also be okay with Invisible War as well?

Btw: If you do want either game....you need to accept my friend invite so I can PM you the game(s) after your acceptance. ;)
I would be very happy with that, and I accepted your invite!
low rated
DiffuseReflection: I would be very happy with that, and I accepted your invite!
Seems your chat 404s when accessing it via the usual methods. Your account might be messed up like mine was. Did you change your name like I did? If so, that might be it.

Do me one last favor if you could....go to this link: That should fix your chat, not just so we can chat but so it's easier for you to chat with others in the future.

(once you've done that, make sure to check your account settings later to make sure they're as you want them.....mine were fine when I refreshed my account, though, so i'm guessing yours will be as well)

Addition: I can access your PM through a roundabout way, but using the link above should fix the chat problems and make it much easier for you to chat with me or anyone else in the future.

=-=-=

Second addition: games sent...enjoy :)
Post edited May 14, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Hello, request deleted because game was given by GamezRanker. Quote can be seen in GamezRanker's post.
Post edited May 25, 2021 by BookCrazy
low rated
BookCrazy: Hello again, one game on my wishlist that went on sale is Kingsway right now for $3.99. I thought maybe I could ask. If not, all is well. Anyways, thank you in advance.
Your account is new, but I am willing to give ya a chance.....do ya still want that game?
low rated
BookCrazy: Hello again, one game on my wishlist that went on sale is Kingsway right now for $3.99. I thought maybe I could ask. If not, all is well. Anyways, thank you in advance.
GamezRanker: Your account is new, but I am willing to give ya a chance.....do ya still want that game?
Hey there, I can see how I might be suspicious and in no terms can control your feelings or others about me. I can comprehend why I would create suspicious presence because of posts I saw yesterday and before yesterday. I would like the game, but if you do not want to, that is totally to you. Thank you in the future for what choice is. Muy gracias!
low rated
BookCrazy: Hey there, I can see how I might be suspicious and in no terms can control your feelings or others about me. I can comprehend why I would create suspicious presence because of posts I saw yesterday and before yesterday.
No, it wasn't because of that, but because you're a new user with your profile hidden/shut off. That said, I am willing to give you a chance.

BookCrazy: I would like the game, but if you do not want to, that is totally to you. Thank you in the future for what choice is. Muy gracias!
Game will be gotten in a bit...make sure to watch for a PM from me soon. :)
low rated
BookCrazy: Hey there, I can see how I might be suspicious and in no terms can control your feelings or others about me. I can comprehend why I would create suspicious presence because of posts I saw yesterday and before yesterday.
GamezRanker: No, it wasn't because of that, but because you're a new user with your profile hidden/shut off. That said, I am willing to give you a chance.

BookCrazy: I would like the game, but if you do not want to, that is totally to you. Thank you in the future for what choice is. Muy gracias!
GamezRanker: Game will be gotten in a bit...make sure to watch for a PM from me soon. :)
Oh, sorry about that. I made it public now.
low rated
BookCrazy: Oh, sorry about that. I made it public now.
You didn't need to do that(and you can set it back to private now if you want), but thanks.
low rated
BookCrazy: Oh, sorry about that. I made it public now.
GamezRanker: You didn't need to do that(and you can set it back to private now if you want), but thanks.
Oh, okay no problem.
low rated
Muy gracias por el juego, Kingsway GamzRanker!
Post edited May 17, 2021 by BookCrazy
low rated
Sales end so nevermind.
Post edited May 27, 2021 by Mugiwarah
low rated
I have a key for Baldur's Gate 2 Complete that I'm willing to trade for Ghost of a Tale, which is currently on sale. As this is an unfair trade for whoever takes me up on it, I'd consider Ghost of a Tale as a gift, and that's why I'm posting here.

Please, post here first before PMing me.
low rated
Honestly, the only game I really wanna play right now is Disco Elysium.

I got into old 90s CRPGs by playing Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, and since then I was able to pick up Planescape: Torment in a sale. But I've heard a lot of great things about Disco Elysium -- so that's the only game I'd request.