It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Lone_Scout: I'll send the code in a few hours (on a side note: I don't know a single word of Latin or Greek, but translator services can do miracles)
Indeed, I'm hoping to see translator earpieces that let you listen to foreign conversations in real time. It would make traveling much easier.
low rated
Mugiwarah: Thanks to GamezRanker for Beyond Divinity.
*GR nods, then waits for his post to be bestowed the holiest of scarlet marks*
low rated
Lone_Scout: I don't know a single word of Latin or Greek, but translator services can do miracles
morolf: lol, that figures, otherwise you would have known that "Theslitherydee's" comment is incorrect gibberish. In a Latin question -ne ought to be affixed to the first word, so it should be "Possumne"; "divinitatis" is genitive for no reason, should be "divinitas" instead, to be in line with "peccatum originale" (as it stands it rather means something like "original sin of the divinity"; and most egregiously of all, "placere" for "please" is completely wrong, it should be "quaeso" (literally "I beg", whereas placere is infinitive of "to please", which can't be used in Latin at all for just "please").
Kind of arrogant tbh that you're starting a contest which you're not even qualified to judge (and yeah, I know I'm just looking like a sour loser, but lol, what a pointless contest if every idiot who doesn't know a shred of Latin can just run a sentence through Google translate and win).
Err... Romanes eunt domus... Or how was that? :P

Don't worry, you'll get some chances to get something in the future, I hope. Part of the trick was posting on position 20830… and bumping post #20829 was not the best tactical move
Post edited October 06, 2021 by Lone_Scout
low rated
morolf: lol, that figures, otherwise you would have known that "Theslitherydee's" comment is incorrect gibberish. In a Latin question -ne ought to be affixed to the first word, so it should be "Possumne"; "divinitatis" is genitive for no reason, should be "divinitas" instead, to be in line with "peccatum originale" (as it stands it rather means something like "original sin of the divinity"; and most egregiously of all, "placere" for "please" is completely wrong, it should be "quaeso" (literally "I beg", whereas placere is infinitive of "to please", which can't be used in Latin at all for just "please").
Kind of arrogant tbh that you're starting a contest which you're not even qualified to judge (and yeah, I know I'm just looking like a sour loser, but lol, what a pointless contest if every idiot who doesn't know a shred of Latin can just run a sentence through Google translate and win).
Lone_Scout: Err... Romanes eunt domus... Or how was that? :P

Don't worry, you'll get some chances to get something in the future, I hope. Part of the trick was posting on position 20830… and bumping post #20829 was not the best tactical move
"Ego sum rex Romanus et super grammaticam".
low rated
I am not sure if i can get a paysafecard easily this time due to the corona standard, would have to be tested at least and that costs 9.5 eu, i think i have 1.33 eu on my paysafecard and wanted to try fight'n rage.
Which is 1.99
It isn't necessary to play this game right away for me.
So decide if you want to gift it.
Also recently i bought blood omen so also that is why i don't have that much money on it anymore.
Edit: got it thanks GamezRanker for the game
Post edited October 09, 2021 by Fonzer
low rated
Fonzer: I am not sure if i can get a paysafecard easily this time due to the corona standard, would have to be tested at least and that costs 9.5 eu, i think i have 1.33 eu on my paysafecard and wanted to try fight'n rage.
Which is 1.99
Still have to pay the papers please people to have the "privilege" of going outside? That sucks to hear.
Hmm, fight and rage....sounds interesting. If ya still want it, lemme know(here or via PM).
low rated
If someone feels generous : Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Thank you .
low rated
Another GamezRanker update (banned for rep manipulation):
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/another_gamezranker_update

Please post comments, if any, there, or PM him directly, so as not to off-topic this thread.
Post edited October 12, 2021 by mrkgnao
low rated
So this particular weary forum dweller celebrate his birthday on one October Day. So if anyone would fancy a gog gift code as a way to cheer me up then a gift of Psychonauts 2 would be very much welcomed.

Look at the price ............. holy hell that's a $60 game, never mind then.

Ah but if any game on my wishlist available for cheap or highly discounted along October up till the end of the month feel free to drop it on my PM. It's been a tough 2021 for me, to say the least.

Cheers all.
low rated
zlaywal: So this particular weary forum dweller celebrate his birthday on one October Day. So if anyone would fancy a gog gift code as a way to cheer me up then a gift of Psychonauts 2 would be very much welcomed.

Look at the price ............. holy hell that's a $60 game, never mind then.

Ah but if any game on my wishlist available for cheap or highly discounted along October up till the end of the month feel free to drop it on my PM. It's been a tough 2021 for me, to say the least.

Cheers all.
you can play Psychonauts 2 with 1 euro of gamepass trial
low rated
[all gone]
If anyone wants Corridor 7 and Deadly Dozen I have a gift code for both
Post edited October 22, 2021 by Dogmaus
low rated
May I have Deadly Dozen?
low rated
Dogmaus: If anyone wants Corridor 7 and Deadly Dozen I have a gift code for both
May I have Corridor 7?

Thanks Dogmaus for Corridor 7!
Post edited October 22, 2021 by slurredprey
low rated
Thank you Dogmaus for Deadly Dozen!
low rated
I didn't get if Deadly Dozen is free for somebody and why. I don't see it free in my account.