It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well what brought me here was the release of lucasarts on this site, but man am i glad to see such a warm community. karma points for everyone! : )
TimTom92: WOW! Congrats, Bigs! :)

Many thanks to you, akhliber for your kind generosity!
advancedhero: So, I've heard a lot about this game, what is it like? I hear it's a good rpg...
It's really fun and although its a little outdated to todays standards, it does
hold up. Theres a huge fanbase for the game as well. For more information,
please visit this link: [url=]http://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_knights_of_the_old_republic[/url]

There are tons of reviews! They also do better justice than I can at an
explanation! Haha

Best of luck to you,

- Tim :)
Can someone please help me experience the magic of LucasArts by donating me any of the games? As a teenager I don't have much money to experience every game I want to, so can someone tell please help me out? - thanks
If just realized that Rayman Forever wasn't a playstation exclusive like I always thought it was.

So if someone would like to help me relive my childhood it'd be much appreciated.
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have zombie shooter and zombie shooter 2 from the Halloween promo.
If anyone is feeling generous and have a spare gift code : [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Ne_zavarj]wishlist[/url] . Thank you .
Anyone feel like gifting me UNREAL 2: THE AWAKENING SPECIAL EDITION? I'd be ever so grateful :D
Today is my 500 day on GOG :D

if anyone is feeling generous and want share with me this special occasion i I'd love to get Heroes of Might and Magic III. :)
Cowadunga: Today is my 500 day on GOG :D

if anyone is feeling generous and want share with me this special occasion i I'd love to get Heroes of Might and Magic III. :)
500 days and this is the first time you post something on the forum? And to ask for a game?
Cowadunga: Today is my 500 day on GOG :D

Ungunbu: 500 days and this is the first time you post something on the forum? And to ask for a game?
Hey, that's like 1 and 1/2 years in human time --not even a toddler. --and what child wouldn't ask for a game?
Ungunbu: 500 days and this is the first time you post something on the forum? And to ask for a game?
Achievement unlocked *Persistant lurker*
toxicTom: Achievement unlocked *Persistant lurker*
Hey now! I'm guilty of that too, I've only been here for about 560+ days and I haven't participated much in the forums.

I came to buy some to buy some moderately priced classic games, not spread around my germs. :)
toxicTom: Achievement unlocked *Persistant lurker*
At least this post let me to read about lurker in Wikipedia. Very interesting article. I think I am a lurker too.
Don't let my join date fool you. I've been active on the forums only since the beginning of this year, although I've not been lurking too. Came here to buy some oldies I wanted once in a while and have ignored the community (foolish me) for years.

I just noticed that especially when LucasArts came here earlier this week, suddenly a lot of people with ancient register dates, no rep and "New User" tag suddenly became active.
toxicTom: I just noticed that especially when LucasArts came here earlier this week, suddenly a lot of people with ancient register dates, no rep and "New User" tag suddenly became active.
theyve been lurking all this time just for that day. creepy eh!