It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: Simcity 4
...EHM... would you consider adding at least "please" at the end of you request?
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have geneforge saga avernum the complete saga and avadon 2 the corruption from the gog flash sale.
if any one would like to gift me mount and blade warband while its on sale i would appreciate it a ton. thanks to who ever gifts me it.

the first one is fun but i here warband is way better but being short on money i would hate to have to miss out on and updated version which looks more fun to me as well.

thanks again to who ever gifts me it
rainkeeper777: if any one would like to gift me mount and blade warband while its on sale i would appreciate it a ton. thanks to who ever gifts me it.

the first one is fun but i here warband is way better but being short on money i would hate to have to miss out on and updated version which looks more fun to me as well.

you can mod the original to be very similar to warband - thats pretty much howwarband and all the others in the series came about. I reccomend the "native expansion" mod as it adds most of the basic changes into the game that were added with warband.

...not to mention all the other mods (wild west, star wars etc).
high rated
katsaysmeh: Shamelessly dropping in, in hope that I can cash in some karma points:

Stuff I would love to get gifted by some kind soul:

Heroes of Might and Magic: 1, 2, 3
Sanitarium
King's Quest 4-6
Baldur's Gate 1/2
Planescape: Torment
Quest for Glory 1-5
Might and Magic 1-6
Hi, check PM & enjoy :)
rainkeeper777: if any one would like to gift me mount and blade warband while its on sale i would appreciate it a ton. thanks to who ever gifts me it.

Sachys: you can mod the original to be very similar to warband - thats pretty much howwarband and all the others in the series came about. I reccomend the "native expansion" mod as it adds most of the basic changes into the game that were added with warband.

...not to mention all the other mods (wild west, star wars etc).
inset those mods for the enhanced version i was reading about?

edit the native mod is for warband oO?
Post edited November 18, 2014 by rainkeeper777
rainkeeper777: inset those mods for the enhanced version i was reading about?
not sure what you mean

rainkeeper777: edit the native mod is for warband oO?
there IS a version for warband, but I'm on about the native expansion mod for plain old M&B that was given free on here last week.
also, many of the other mods for the first game add a whole host of stuff (aside from being able to become a monarch and run your own faction).
rainkeeper777: inset those mods for the enhanced version i was reading about?
Sachys: not sure what you mean

rainkeeper777: edit the native mod is for warband oO?
Sachys: there IS a version for warband, but I'm on about the native expansion mod for plain old M&B that was given free on here last week.
also, many of the other mods for the first game add a whole host of stuff (aside from being able to become a monarch and run your own faction).
oh i found the wrong one sorry about that man.

i rather play warband but i can wait on that i am in no hurry on it.

but on the mods for the first one whats a good site for it?
rainkeeper777:
the taleworlds forums have a dedicated section (including some hosting for the mods, and of course update / bug threads), moddb also has a bunch as I remember.
high rated
Whoops. Don't hate me, GOG, but I wanted to see how buying games in the bundle and then removing them worked. Turns out that does indeed work, as long as you don't mind getting one key for everything. So now I've got this lovely incomplete D&D bundle. Don't worry, all the good stuff is still in there:

* Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
* Icewind Dale 1 & 2
* Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2

and of course

* Planescape Torment

Enough to keep you busy for many, many long winter nights.

Edit: claimed, except for Neverwinter Nights 1.

Edit: all gone, in 6 minutes! Stay frosty.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian: Whoops. Don't hate me, GOG, but I wanted to see how buying games in the bundle and then removing them worked. Turns out that does indeed work, as long as you don't mind getting one key for everything. So now I've got this lovely incomplete D&D bundle. Don't worry, all the good stuff is still in there:

* Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
* Icewind Dale 1 & 2
* Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2

and of course

* Planescape Torment

Enough to keep you busy for many, many long winter nights. A5355-96321-49292-E3842 and all of that is yours.

Edit: claimed, except for Neverwinter Nights 1.
thank you for neverwinter nights :)

claimed it
or [url=http://www.gog.com/game/riven_the_sequel_to_myst]RIVEN anyone? Please...
high rated
Check PM, oh and the extra game is a bonus :)
Enjoy and hope you don't have it.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Check PM, oh and the extra game is a bonus :)
Long time no see Squibbers! - Been hiding in a damp shed incase any of the fireworks set you off? ;)
high rated
DampSquib: Check PM, oh and the extra game is a bonus :)
Sachys: Long time no see Squibbers! - Been hiding in a damp shed incase any of the fireworks set you off? ;)
lol, wish it was that.....health issues kept me away.
Flying visit for now.
Always around in lurker mode :)
Post edited November 18, 2014 by DampSquib