It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could someone gift me Deponia? It's on sale right now... Thanks.
zaine-h: Surely, there is at least one soul on GOG who does not have Torchlight yet. May they step forward and receive it!
I am one of those people, sadly. But hey I got....Still Life 2 for free.....yaaaaay....
Post edited July 26, 2014 by BFG2000
Anyone interested in some VHX movie keys from an old humble bundle?

Humble Weekly Bundle: Indievision Presented by Devolver Digital
- First key is for Ecstasy of Order: The Tetris Masters.
- Second key is for Cinema Six, Men With Beards, The Quiet Girl's Guide to Violence, and Omega Jam

I doubt I will ever watch these.
Xardas722: I have 5 spare gog keys for Dracula 4+5 so feel free to say if you want one. :-)
All keys gone.
Nice one Xardas :-)
benderz: Nice one Xardas :-)
blarth: Anyone interested in some VHX movie keys from an old humble bundle?

- Second key is for Cinema Six, Men With Beards, The Quiet Girl's Guide to Violence, and Omega Jam

Ecstasy of Order sounds interesting. Although the Tetris plinky music will follow me into my dreams... :)
Yup, I'm interested.
Hey.
Long time since I asked here for something (Deponia coincidentally) for a last time. And it seems, that Deponia is on sale again. So I dare to make little bump for my wish^^. If any one feeling generous, I'd appreciate it much. But please consider other request first.
Thanks for your time anyway.
high rated
truhlik: Hey.
Long time since I asked here for something (Deponia coincidentally) for a last time. And it seems, that Deponia is on sale again. So I dare to make little bump for my wish^^. If any one feeling generous, I'd appreciate it much. But please consider other request first.
Check your PM ;-)
BFG2000: snip~
I'm sure another Torchlight key will pop up soon enough. Sadly, I already gave mine away and neglected to fix the post. >.<
high rated
BFG2000: ...
PM'd.
blarth: Anyone interested in some VHX movie keys from an old humble bundle?

Getcomposted: Ecstasy of Order sounds interesting. Although the Tetris plinky music will follow me into my dreams... :)
Yup, I'm interested.
Many hours of viewing fun are now yours. : )
Back to the Future: The Game
I was a fan of original movies trilogy and want to see how the game resolve the series. ;-)
high rated
nicoc77: Could someone gift me Deponia? It's on sale right now... Thanks.
Check PM
nicoc77: Could someone gift me Deponia? It's on sale right now... Thanks.
Bigs: Check PM
OMG... Thank you!!!
truhlik: Hey.
Ungunbu: Check your PM ;-)
OM... Thanks a lot, mate!! You really made my day.:)
+rep