It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Haha Michael Mustache was obliterated by the holy beam of light ^^ awesome
AWG43: Oh man! I missed out my character's match. He obviously would be luckier if he was fighting against the elephant.

Well, congrats to Orkhepaj for the first victory in this event!
thx for the fight it was a close one
Post edited December 06, 2020 by Orkhepaj
Very in-character and appropriate reactions from Dr. Stone, well done Doc! XD
Ha ha ha good fights :D

Poor Skreetch... +15 XP for Belphegor
high rated
ROFL!! What a wonderful and novel idea for a GA, Doc! The fight scenes had me almost spitting my tea all over the keyboard. Looking forward to the next fights .. and the almost inevitable tavern brawl that may erupt. ;)

Kudos to all the participants and the interesting and creative characters they've come up with. GL all!
Ben Kii Nobi paces uncomfortably around the room waiting for when he is pushed out to face his opponent. From there, he witnesses many of these battles.

"How uncivilized! These fights are barbaric! If at all possible, I must try diplomacy first. Certainly there is a way to "win" these fights without bloodshed. But if peace fails I will be ready for a fight." Says Ben Kii Nobi, as he checks the energy pack of his gun saber is at full capacity.
Whoops, look like my "Running head first to his hand" tactic doesn't work that well. Oh well.....

*Stand up*

"Any of you want a good steaming bowl of noodles?"

The entire tavern answered with a one resounding "NO!"

Defeated, He Jin sat down muttering "Can an evil villain kill someone properly today?"
Doc0075: "Diggy finds himself sitting next to some weird blue pig/bear thing in a tavern, trying to lose the sensation of being sucked through a straw."

"Belphegor having fun against his over-matched opponent jams one stick up the goblins nose and the other firmly between its buttcheeks, in spite of its protests of "oooh I say, that's a bit personal". He then proceeds to spin poor Skreetch Bonefoot round and round before smashing him into a pillar, leaving his body crumpled, lifeless next to it."
^ You know, you'd make a better RPG writer than most current RPG writers... :-D
krugos2: With such good writing and so many cool characters, this would be awesome adapted into a comic book. :)
Wish I had been born an illustrator, cuz I love your idea! I'm now imagining the following scene drawn out onto a comic book page:

Belphegor having fun against his over-matched opponent jams one stick up the goblins nose and the other firmly between its buttcheeks, in spite of its protests of "oooh I say, that's a bit personal". He then proceeds to spin poor Skreetch Bonefoot round and round... LOL!
Doc0075:
*trying to take a break from laughing* Hey, how will you continue after the first round, when 57 winners will be left? Pull 7 "lucky losers" back out of the tavern, maybe picked out of those who lasted longest (most rolls in the fight), to get to 64 and have smooth sailing to the end (and also leave an even 50 as eliminated in the first round) or make smaller, and maybe different, adjustments round by round?
I loved reading these! Definitely got me laughing. :) You're a great writer Doc!

I feel kinda bad for Mr Fiddlesticks though, didn't stand a chance with his empty pockets lol.
Doc0075:
Cavalary: *trying to take a break from laughing* Hey, how will you continue after the first round, when 57 winners will be left? Pull 7 "lucky losers" back out of the tavern, maybe picked out of those who lasted longest (most rolls in the fight), to get to 64 and have smooth sailing to the end (and also leave an even 50 as eliminated in the first round) or make smaller, and maybe different, adjustments round by round?
Maybe a couple spectacle fights with a couple monsters shipped in from the provinces. 7 monsters that reflect the deadly sins.
The fights so far are amazing, this is the best giveaway not in terms of the games (yet the games are amazing too)
But how we participate with the fights truly the best.
Doc's colour commentary is on point. Especially given the weird ass characters he has to work with.
Uh is it too late to enter this cause i want my guy in an arena lol
aCyborg: The fights so far are amazing, this is the best giveaway not in terms of the games (yet the games are amazing too)
But how we participate with the fights truly the best.
I agree. I participated in last year's GA and it was a D and D style type of game. I had a blast and almost forgot that only the survivors get to win a game. I was going all in because it was just so much fun. IIRC, more than half of the participants died and most of them died due to stupid reasons like fireballing a door point blank range or webbing a whole party while a monster is chasing them.