It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc for this very entertaining thread

And congratulations for all the winners.
Congrat to the other winners!
And thx for Doc and his helpers for this really special giveaway!

Axela thanks the fun and cheers with her shining light.
She just got colored windows, you can dance to her new visual effects on the afterparty tomorrow.
Little teaser from the repertoire:
And don't feed the pigeons!
Post edited January 08, 2021 by Orkhepaj
Congrats, Mr. Chip!
Anyone interested in helping doing a MUGEN version of this?

Edit: I had already started on some comic panels and a Gerald short (simple) animation, but never got around to finishing them. However, a collective MUGEN version of the tournament would be easier to pull off if enough people are working on it.
Post edited January 08, 2021 by TheDudeLebowski
TheDudeLebowski: Anyone interested in helping doing a MUGEN version of this?

Edit: I had already started on some comic panels and a Gerald short (simple) animation, but never got around to finishing them. However, a collective MUGEN version of the tournament would be easier to pull off if enough people are working on it.
I would if i could draw :D
Doc0075: Thank you to everyone for taking part.

The four special prize winners are:

1 - 71. kmcoolice - Mr. Chip - Wins three GOG games of his choice.

2 - 1. MemoryRunaMelody(SylvanFae) - Celia - Wins two GOG games of her choice.

3 - For most battles won in Royal Rumble - 95. Carradice - Jack the Knack - Wins one GOG game of his choice.

4 - Selected at random from round 3 - 35. Orkhepaj - Axela the lighthouse - Wins one GOG game of his choice.

Please message me in chat what your game choices are.
This is awesome! I was really curious as to what the special prizes for the lucky winners are. And a great round of beer for the winners! Congrats!
Congrats again to the winners!
Big kudos to everyone who took part in it and congratulations to the first batch of winners! :)
high rated
It was so much fun to read through the fight reports and everyone's comments that now it's difficult to avoid a certain degree of sadness seeing this adventure reach its end. I have to say though, that it's also nice to acknowledge how this giveaway didn't feel like something to win but to enjoy, and I would bet my cold tavern beer that most of us meet on that feeling.

Many farewell hugs, claps on the back and thanks, to all the fellow fighters and the archivists for all the amazing good times that I don't expect to forget any time soon. Many thanks to Doc as well for organising and pushing through such madness, and also my respect and admiration for such display of prolificness, creativity, trust, and most of all, generosity.

P.S: On a personal note, I hope the creators (Lionel212008, Green_Hilltop, etna87, andysheets1975, Vythonaut, Tallima, RickyAndersen, Aramandur, Melvinica, igorche9, Oddeus, ywzywz, kusumahendra, cardangrille) of the characters I covered didn't mind me writing one of their fights instead of Doc. I tried my best, I promise!

Edit:
BenKii: Epilogue (Ben Kii Nobi)
wow, that was awesome!
Post edited January 09, 2021 by Punington
So it ends...

Congratulations to kmcoolice (Mr. Chip) and all high ranked competitors. Hats off to Doc and people who helped him create such an exciting event.
Punington: P.S: On a personal note, I hope the creators (Lionel212008, Green_Hilltop, etna87, andysheets1975, Vythonaut, Tallima, RickyAndersen, Aramandur, Melvinica, igorche9, Oddeus, ywzywz, kusumahendra, cardangrille) of the characters I covered didn't mind me writing one of their fights instead of Doc. I tried my best, I promise!
No worries, it's fun to read. And thank you for assisting Doc here :)

[edit]
re-read my fight (Eiden) with Powerbomb. I laugh so hard. It was pure gold.
Post edited January 09, 2021 by kusumahendra
Congrats to all winners!
A fighting club that remains for history.
Thanks Doc for this incredible idea and to everyone who helped make this a fun time. :)
Everybody wins, some just more than others :-)
How can you hurt a sweet doggy looking at you with such cuteness ? Not like that pug who gave me a dirty look today when I sneezed. Damn dirty looking pug...mind your business!
Yay, my final pick won! You deserve treats and belly rubs for life, Mr. Chip! :)

Lily barked her congrats with all three heads, then saw the dinosaur steak. All three heads couldn't help but drool, much to the disgust of the contestants below her. Everyone around Lily scurried away to not get caught in the drool, while several others helped to restrain Lily from going after the steak, until the Shadowy Ringmaster noticed and tossed Lily a large dinosaur bone, keeping her occupied for the rest of the celebrations.

Congrats to all the winners! This was really fun to be part of, and thanks to anyone who voted for Lily in the surveys. :)