It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomyam80: But if HB keeps this up this certainly doesn't make any1 feel gd esp when they get a key that they 4ever cant reveal & worse, 2 be informed that it has expired when they r not even able 2 reveal in order 2 redeem. Further more, i felt the ans i got fr HB Support that they can't do anything abt it wasn't exactly pleasing. Hope wat i said makes sense.
It made perfect sense :)

tomyam80: Gonna hv 2 stop the discussion here cos dun 1 derail the thread further, apologies 2 zeo.
Don't worry too much. Zeo said again and again that he don't mind but then again, I'd say the "discussion" is already finished anyway :)
May I have Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?
Rosalumina: May I have Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?
This is another Humble Bundle freebie key which was supposed to expire Sept 15, 2018. Hopefully that is not the case, but please let us know if you are not able to redeem it.

I hope I'm wrong and the expiring keys from the last HB freebies were a response to the hack and not a new policy on HB's part, but I am beginning to wonder if those of us with HB freebie keys may have to start donating them to the Gifting or Ninja threads as zeo cannot always get these keys posted before their rather fast expiration dates (due to his school and RL responsibilities). This is not a slight on zeo at all - it is an observation due to what seems to be happening with the latest HB freebie keys and the expiration dates.
low rated
Hello, i really want to checkout The Witcher Series, i have TW1 and it would be great when someone can give me TW 2 & 3 =). I dk does it matter GOG or non GoG, is there a charactere import or smth else ? I have TW1 here at GoG.

Greeds BestNoob
BestNoob: Hello, i really want to checkout The Witcher Series, i have TW1 and it would be great when someone can give me TW 2 & 3 =). I dk does it matter GOG or non GoG, is there a charactere import or smth else ? I have TW1 here at GoG.

Greeds BestNoob
Again, these threads have specific rules regarding requests here. Please read before posting.
May I have Majesty 2 Collection?
May I ask for a third game for this month please?

Save 80% on 'n Verlore Verstand on Steam

Just because the title describes perfectly my current situation.
gixgox: May I ask for a third game for this month please?

You don't want this game - don't know which language this is but never is this German: ;)

"- Abstrakt Abenteuer.
- einnehmend traumhaften Umgebungen.
- Mysteriöse Rätsel.
- Anspruchsvolle laufen und springen Sequenzen
- Erkundung
- SteamVR und Oculus Rift Einbindung. "
Post edited October 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
gixgox:
You into VR much?
gixgox:
Themken: You into VR much?
No, I don't have a VR headset - and you don't need one for this game.

MarkoH01: ...
You don't want this game - don't know which language this is but never is this German: ;)

"- Abstrakt Abenteuer.
- einnehmend traumhaften Umgebungen.
- Mysteriöse Rätsel.
- Anspruchsvolle laufen und springen Sequenzen
- Erkundung
- SteamVR und Oculus Rift Einbindung. "
The language doesn't matter here, the title seems to be Afrikaans.
Skobbejak Games is a small game development duo from Johannesburg, South Africa.

Though I'm sure I'll have a hard time with this platformer (with most platformers), I would like to try the game; I like the trailers and the art.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by gixgox
gixgox: The language doesn't matter here, the title seems to be Afrikaans.
If you play in English you might be lucky. But their localisation team really does not seem to be the best ... to put it mildly.
could i have system shock 2 please?
Post edited October 10, 2018 by KnightW0lf
May I please get Doodle God or Serial Cleaner I will leave it at your discretion which one i get if any. Thanks again.
Tcharr: Zeogold, may I please request Memoria?
erbello: Hello,
May I ask about KnightShift?
Greetings :)
FireDrakeZ: Hello. I would like to request for Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal, Natural Selection 2(daggered) and Invention(daggered) please for October.
Rosalumina: May I have Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?
Gerin: May I have Majesty 2 Collection?
KnightW0lf: could i have system shock 2 please?
Flashfire42: May I please get Doodle God or Serial Cleaner I will leave it at your discretion which one i get if any. Thanks again.
All granted.

gixgox: May I ask for a third game for this month please?

Wait, is this a serious request? I can't tell.

BestNoob: Hello, i really want to checkout The Witcher Series, i have TW1 and it would be great when someone can give me TW 2 & 3 =). I dk does it matter GOG or non GoG, is there a charactere import or smth else ? I have TW1 here at GoG.

Greeds BestNoob
Are...are you seriously asking for people to trade you The Witcher 3, a $50 game, in exchange for The Witcher 1, a freebie that's been given away a million times on GOG (and still is)? AND you want Witcher 2 on top of that? $70 total in exchange for a FREEBIE? On top of that, you somehow skipped the trading thread and went straight for the giveaway threads. But wait, it gets even better. The cherry, whipped cream, and sprinkles sitting atop this glorious mess is that you posted it on the GOG edition of the Community Giveaway as well, where, if you'd read the OP in THAT thread, you'd have learned I'm literally GIVING AWAY a fat stack of Witcher 1 keys (and having trouble doing so at that since everybody and their dog already has a copy, not to mention that GOG gives you a copy if you download GWENT).
Tell you what, I'll consider the exchange if you're willing to throw in some aspirin to help soothe the muscle aching caused by my uproarious laughter.

tomyam80: Just a quick thks 2 finkleroy & MaxFulvus 4 donating the games although i didn't get 2 redeem them due 2 some issues with the keys. Thks also goes out 2 thk zeogold as usual 4 maintaining this GA. :)
finkleroy: That was a freebie from Humble Bundle. The expiration date they quote used to be the date on which the key would disappear from your account, but it would still be redeemable. Apparently this has changed, and now the keys actually expire on that date. This is disappointing. I'm sorry you weren't able to redeem the key. I guess all of us now need to be aware of the expiration dates for Humble Bundle freebies. Just to be clear, the key of mine that didn't activate is Meadow, correct?
I could be wrong, but my suspicions are that this had nothing to do with the expiration and had more to do with hackers swiping the keys. Every "expired" key I've given from Humble since Company of Heroes has worked, this is the first time it had a hitch again.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: I could be wrong, but my suspicions are that this had nothing to do with the expiration and had more to do with hackers swiping the keys. Every "expired" key I've given from Humble since Company of Heroes has worked, this is the first time it had a hitch again.
Hmmm... possible also. Anyway, i couldn't confirm wat is the exact cause since HB support nv or couldn't be bothered explain 2 me except telling me they cant't do anything abt it. All i know is this issue with the expired keys is 4 the recent freebies in Sep. If there r still reports of ppl able 2 use their 'expired' keys of earlier HB freebies then all shd be safe. I only suggested revealing & using the Steam keys obtained asap as a precaution but it's up 2 individuals if they choose 2 do so or not. :)
Post edited October 10, 2018 by tomyam80