It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure if I've earned the privelage just yet. But if it's at all possible to ask for Serial Cleaner and Shadowrun Returns, I'd be very thankful.
tomyam80: Given that the 2 games i requested earlier were unfortunately not redeemable, i would like 2 make a request 4 Day of Infamy instead. But may i check if it was fr the recent HB War Gamez Bundle as that copy wld include the Deluxe DLC 1st? Thanks.
I believe it's just the regular and not the deluxe edition. Do you still want it?
letsmaybeLP92: I would like Tumblestone please
Granted.
ZinkShecoat: Not sure if I've earned the privelage just yet. But if it's at all possible to ask for Serial Cleaner and Shadowrun Returns, I'd be very thankful.
Also granted.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by zeogold
ZinkShecoat: Not sure if I've earned the privelage just yet. But if it's at all possible to ask for Serial Cleaner and Shadowrun Returns, I'd be very thankful.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks ofthnexus and AWG43, and thank you Zeo for running the giveaway.
May I ask for Tropico 5 and Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game ?
(i already got Spacecom in Gog version but if there is lot of keys, a steam one could be valuable for my library, it's a good game)
Thank you.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by gvyop
tomyam80: Given that the 2 games i requested earlier were unfortunately not redeemable, i would like 2 make a request 4 Day of Infamy instead. But may i check if it was fr the recent HB War Gamez Bundle as that copy wld include the Deluxe DLC 1st? Thanks.
zeogold: I believe it's just the regular and not the deluxe edition. Do you still want it?
Hmmm, in this case i shall leave it 4 some1 more interested in the game cos i was actually more interested in the soundtrack. Haha. Not that i dun like the game but i think it kinda defeats my purpose of requesting if it didn't comes with the soundtrack that's all. :)
If the limit are 3 games for month "no dagger" then can i ask for "Enclave"?
letsmaybeLP92: I would like Tumblestone please
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks cecil, and thank you Zeo for running the giveaway.
may i ask for street of rage please :)
Zeogold, can I ask for another non-daggered this month? Forgot to ask if my previous request count as 1 or not.
Where does it say the limit in the non-gog games is 3 per month?? I thought it was only one like the GOG version of this... Sorry if I didn't read that somewhere but I'm curious.
jimrh69: Where does it say the limit in the non-gog games is 3 per month?? I thought it was only one like the GOG version of this... Sorry if I didn't read that somewhere but I'm curious.
Reading the Op ain't that hard isn't it?
I really appreciate what you are doing here, zeogold!
If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would I be able to ask for Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, please?
jimrh69: Where does it say the limit in the non-gog games is 3 per month?? I thought it was only one like the GOG version of this... Sorry if I didn't read that somewhere but I'm curious.
zlaywal: Reading the Op ain't that hard isn't it?
Okay NOW I see it zlaywal.... Jeesh need my eyes checked ...Thanks bud
Post edited October 24, 2018 by jimrh69
zlaywal: Reading the Op ain't that hard isn't it?
jimrh69: Okay NOW I see it zlaywal.... Jeesh need my eyes checked ...Thanks bud
It has changed a few times since launch. Was originally 2 per month, then unlimited for a while when inventory overflowed, now 2-maybe-3.

This one has never been 1 though, whereas the GOG version has always been 1, daggers excepted.
Hi, may I ask for The Novelist and Nuclear Throne please?