It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: I don't see those titles in the list??? Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Goblenob: Check again, they're both there. There's several Orwell keys actually.
Are we talking about the list beginning on post 2? Because I just looked back through it and I still don't see either title. I am confused
Goblenob: Check again, they're both there. There's several Orwell keys actually.
misteryo: Are we talking about the list beginning on post 2? Because I just looked back through it and I still don't see either title. I am confused
Looks like zeo hasn't updated those main posts - this round of asks is pretty much all from the most recent update here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post7524
misteryo: Are we talking about the list beginning on post 2? Because I just looked back through it and I still don't see either title. I am confused
zeogold:
Post 7524, actually.

Anyway. Already got Orwell.

>:]

REDVWIN
Post edited August 20, 2018 by REDVWIN
low rated
good onformation)
bler144: Looks like zeo hasn't updated those main posts - this round of asks is pretty much all from the most recent update here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post7524
zeogold:
REDVWIN: Post 7524, actually.

Anyway. Already got Orwell.

>:]

REDVWIN
Thank you both! I am not crazy!
Post edited August 20, 2018 by misteryo
May I ask for Deponia: The Complete Journey, please?
May I have Army General?
Hi, I've just wanted to say one more thanks! to LordMarlock for The Tiny Bang Story key. The game was just great!
May I have Amnesia Collection?
If I still can, may I try Pocket Kingdom?
low rated
Can someone please buy me Metro 2033 Redux? I would love the second game too but I won't beg for it <3
Niisama: Can someone please buy me Metro 2033 Redux? I would love the second game too but I won't beg for it <3
See my reply on the GOG edition!
low rated
Niisama: Can someone please buy me Metro 2033 Redux? I would love the second game too but I won't beg for it <3
51nikopol: See my reply on the GOG edition!
Sorry I saw your other reply. I didnt understand how this works, my bad :(
low rated
can
Me
haz

Soulbringer
Deep Dungeons of Doom
JumpJet Rex

?
I see a few Memoria keys are still here. So I would like to know: is it fine to play Memoria before Chains of Satinav?