It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, not often I do an update this quick after an old one, but some new keys rolled in for stuff people asked for and missed.

Update: Battle Chef Brigade, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, Figment, Little Nightmares, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Zombie Night Terror added, courtesy of Not_you.
Crystal Cosmos, Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3, Windward, Doodle God: 8-bit Mania - Collector's Item, and Gazzel Quest, The Five Magic Stones added, courtesy of Impaler26.
12 is Better Than 6, Guns of Icarus Alliance, and The Ship - Complete Pack added, courtesy of REDVWIN.

kmcoolice: I'd like to have Little NIghtmares.
As such, this means that the key's yours now.
Granted.
Can I ask for Battle Chef Brigade, please? Thank you. Hope I'm not late again. :D
triock: Can I ask for Battle Chef Brigade, please? Thank you. Hope I'm not late again. :D
Granted.
Thanks Not_you & zeo.
Can I ask for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Little Nightmares, please?
Thank you Not_you (and zeogold) for the Sudden Strike 4 key! Hope I can win the Battle of the Bulge before Christmas
triock: Thanks Not_you & zeo.
direspirefirewire: Thank you Not_you (and zeogold) for the Sudden Strike 4 key! Hope I can win the Battle of the Bulge before Christmas
You are both welcome. Enjoy the games!
Thank you for caffeinewriter, bler144, and zeogold.
You made my day!
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Little Nightmares, please?
Little Nightmares has been taken.
Granted.
Thank you Not_you and zeogold for the Rise of the Tomb Raider key! :)
Thank You elizabethlucett for Marco Polo, I hope you enjoying the retro games in the bundle this came with :) Thank You Sir Zeo of Gold as ever.

Oh can I grab Darksiders 2 :)
supplementscene: Oh can I grab Darksiders 2 :)
Granted.
Thank you very much to caffeinewriter and to zeogold for Stardew Valley. I hope it won't distract me from my schoolwork lol
goldfishfingers: Thank you very much to caffeinewriter and to zeogold for Stardew Valley. I hope it won't distract me from my schoolwork lol
Schoolwork schmoolwork. You've got a farm to tend to now! (Seriously though, Stardew has taken days of my life.)

Also, I'd like to thank triock, jbotterli, and gixgox for their generously donated Itch.io keys!
Thank you Not_you for donating "Little Nightmares" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.