It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for all the 3 remaining Sakura games? If the limit is 2 then Angels and Beach would be enough.
SkelettalAngel: oh i thought i did my bad...also thanks Doc0075 for insurgency

may i request Who's your daddy?
Well, I mean, NOW you've reached your limit. Wait until next month.
Denied.
zlaywal: Can I ask for all the 3 remaining Sakura games? If the limit is 2 then Angels and Beach would be enough.
Granted.
Post edited July 28, 2018 by zeogold
low rated
SkelettalAngel: oh i thought i did my bad...also thanks Doc0075 for insurgency

may i request Who's your daddy?
zeogold: Well, I mean, NOW you've reached your limit. Wait until next month.
Denied.
zlaywal: Can I ask for all the 3 remaining Sakura games? If the limit is 2 then Angels and Beach would be enough.
zeogold: Granted.
ahh ok thanks for the heads up
Thank you TinyE and Doc0075 for the Sakuras key and of course the Puzzlemaster itself for managing these threads.
Thank you very much greeklover for donating "Spec Ops: The Line". Thank you zeogold for hosting this mess ... äh .. giveaway :)
May I ask for Anna's Quest and Stories: The Path of Destinies (†)?
MarkoH01: Thank you very much greeklover for donating "Spec Ops: The Line". Thank you zeogold for hosting this mess ... äh .. giveaway :)
Glad that the code worked, you can never be sure with these giveaways :)
May I request Ravensword: Shadowlands and The Red Solstice? Thank you.
low rated
guns of icarus? its crossed
Hi Zeo, could I cheekily grab Shadowman and American Conquest - Fight Back
please? I have got games this month but they were daggered
Hi! May I ask for Car Mechanic Simulator 2014? Maybe I can learn something from that...
Left last day of July month, in this case I'd like to ask for Deadlight.
If I haven't grabbed anything this month can I get Action Henk ?
I'd like to kindly ask for Wild RTS please, thank you.
I highly recommend the game Shadowman. It is reminiscent of the old Tomb Raider games - with 3d jumping and puzzles, shooting and the story advanced in cut scenes. But the setting is New Orleans Voodoo, and you flip back and forth between the live world and the shadow world, which adds a dimension of puzzle and gameplay. Plus the voice acting is superb!

Snap it up!