It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I would like to request Spec Ops: The Line as a friend of mine only ever played the game and I want him to experience the whole thing since imo it's just a great story.
I think it pales in comparison to Spec Ops: The Rhombus, but maybe that's just me.
MarkoH01: I would like to request Spec Ops: The Line as a friend of mine only ever played the game and I want him to experience the whole thing since imo it's just a great story.
bler144: I think it pales in comparison to Spec Ops: The Rhombus, but maybe that's just me.
I never played any other Spec Ops game. I just loved the story in this one.
MarkoH01: I never played any other Spec Ops game. I just loved the story in this one.
Erm... I don't think Spec Ops: The Rhombus is actually a game. :P
MarkoH01: I never played any other Spec Ops game. I just loved the story in this one.
finkleroy: Erm... I don't think Spec Ops: The Rhombus is actually a game. :P
So this was a joke ... maybe a translation problem but I don't get the joke :(
MarkoH01: So this was a joke ... maybe a translation problem but I don't get the joke :(
There are other Spec Ops games, all of which are older than The Line. Spec Ops: The Line was named that because it raises the moral question of where the line is. What behavior is over the line, and what behavior is not? I'm sure you also know the other definition of the word "line", which is a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface. A rhombus is a parallelogram with opposite equal acute angles, opposite equal obtuse angles, and four equal sides.
MarkoH01: So this was a joke ... maybe a translation problem but I don't get the joke :(
finkleroy: There are other Spec Ops games, all of which are older than The Line. Spec Ops: The Line was named that because it raises the moral question of where the line is. What behavior is over the line, and what behavior is not? I'm sure you also know the other definition of the word "line", which is a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface. A rhombus is a parallelogram with opposite equal acute angles, opposite equal obtuse angles, and four equal sides.
OMG - I am so stupid... and yes, your description of the game is exactly why I love it so much.
Reminds me I need to figure out how to proceed in Spec Ops: The Line so I can finish is soon.

I did not get the rhombus thing either but then I did not get that far in the game either. I felt silly for googling "Spec Ops Rhombus".
low rated
Hi everyone

May I ask for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind?

Thanks and have a good day!
Themken: I did not get the rhombus thing either but then I did not get that far in the game either. I felt silly for googling "Spec Ops Rhombus".
Awesome. :)

My mission here is accomplished.
Themken: I did not get the rhombus thing either but then I did not get that far in the game either. I felt silly for googling "Spec Ops Rhombus".
bler144: Awesome. :)

My mission here is accomplished.
You made my day (and weekend). Especially since all of it was done in good faith and not in any condescending manner. Kudos to you, good sir/madam.
miguethor: Hi everyone

May I ask for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind?

Thanks and have a good day!
wrong thread. Try the gifting thread instead.

also a general advise, in a forum it's always a good idea to read page 1 to see what a thread is about
Makotolia: Hello, anybody here? It's been so silent recently...everyone's on vacation?

Well, may I try Cargo! The Quest for Gravity? This one's been on my wishlist for some time and I just noticed that someone donated a key for it.
We've all been hiding.
Granted.
SkelettalAngel: may i request insurgency.....and with that i have exceeded my limit for this month
You haven't exceeded your limit.
Also granted.
Granted as well.
low rated
Makotolia: Hello, anybody here? It's been so silent recently...everyone's on vacation?

Well, may I try Cargo! The Quest for Gravity? This one's been on my wishlist for some time and I just noticed that someone donated a key for it.
zeogold: We've all been hiding.
Granted.
SkelettalAngel: may i request insurgency.....and with that i have exceeded my limit for this month
zeogold: You haven't exceeded your limit.
Also granted.
zeogold: Granted as well.
oh i thought i did my bad...also thanks Doc0075 for insurgency

may i request Who's your daddy?
Post edited July 28, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
SkelettalAngel: may i request Who's your daddy?
I didn't know Maury Povich made a video game. Is it any good?
Thanks to LordMarlock for Cargo! The Quest for Gravity and to zeo for maintaining this thread even on the summer holiday!