It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: OK, thanks for the advice! I'll when I get the time.

Sometimes I am just too lazy to read through all those documentations 'cuz reading too much English text at once still somewhat pains my Chinese-oriented brain.

EDIT: Oh, now I remember why I didn't install AF...it seems that I was having some trouble linking to its Github page... (the link marked with Current Version: 1.84, is that it?)
Yes. You need to install a userscript manager like Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey. Greasemonkey will only run on Firefox, but Tampermonkey will run on Firefox or Chrome. After you install one of the two of them, you need to go to Adalia Fundamentals' github page and click the "Raw" button. If some websites are blocked for you, I recommend using a VPN service. I use Mullvad, and I highly recommend it.
Post edited May 25, 2018 by finkleroy

Sometimes I am just too lazy to read through all those documentations 'cuz reading too much English text at once still somewhat pains my Chinese-oriented brain.

EDIT: Oh, now I remember why I didn't install AF...it seems that I was having some trouble linking to its Github page... (the link marked with Current Version: 1.84, is that it?)
finkleroy: Yes. You need to install a userscript manager like Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey. Greasemonkey will only run on Firefox, but Tampermonkey will run on Firefox or Chrome. After you install one of the two of them, you need to go to Adalia Fundamentals' github page and click the "Raw" button. If some websites are blocked for you, I recommend using a VPN service. I use Mullvad, and I highly recommend it.
It seems like a dilemma now, 'cuz I can't seem to open the Mullvad page, even with the VPN (?) service I'm using right now...anyway, I really appreciate all your help! The kindness of you guys really means much to me :)
Makotolia: It seems like a dilemma now, 'cuz I can't seem to open the Mullvad page, even with the VPN (?) service I'm using right now...anyway, I really appreciate all your help! The kindness of you guys really means much to me :)
Maybe you can sign up and download the client from a connection that's not blocking Mullvad's site. Do you know anyone who's using a VPN?
Makotolia: It seems like a dilemma now, 'cuz I can't seem to open the Mullvad page, even with the VPN (?) service I'm using right now...anyway, I really appreciate all your help! The kindness of you guys really means much to me :)
finkleroy: Maybe you can sign up and download the client from a connection that's not blocking Mullvad's site. Do you know anyone who's using a VPN?
Not sure. Anyway, I'll probably get back to this later. I've been looking for job recently, and get a bit exhausted these days.
Makotolia: Oh, so the default setting is actually 50? I don't remember changing it, thus I took what I'm using now as the default...
No, I believe the default is 20. I'm just in the habit of turning it all the way up.

Just to mention, I still prefer rolling your own VPN/proxy simply because all the major services have their IP ranges known and block lists do exist for them.
Post edited May 25, 2018 by drmike
Makotolia: Oh, so the default setting is actually 50? I don't remember changing it, thus I took what I'm using now as the default...
drmike: No, I believe the default is 20. I'm just in the habit of turning it all the way up.

Just to mention, I still prefer rolling your own VPN/proxy simply because all the major services have their IP ranges known and block lists do exist for them.
I dunno... it just seems that most reliable VPN services are premium, and I'm really not in the status to pay extra fee (I'm jobless at this moment).
drmike: No, I believe the default is 20. I'm just in the habit of turning it all the way up.

Rolling your own? What are they, cigarettes?
low rated
Hi, it's my birthday today and wondered if I could have one or more of the following you don't need:

- Ceville

- Face Noir

- F1 2015

- Mr. Shifty

- Soulbringer

- Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass

Have been having a bit of a bad time at the moment so any of these would be great.
EDIT: sorry, I seem to have mistaken this GA for the GOG one...
Post edited May 27, 2018 by Makotolia
Makotolia: EDIT: sorry, I seem to have mistaken this GA for the GOG one...
it happens
Makotolia: EDIT: sorry, I seem to have mistaken this GA for the GOG one...
Vyraexii: it happens
Thank you~

finkleroy: Yes. You need to install a userscript manager like Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey. Greasemonkey will only run on Firefox, but Tampermonkey will run on Firefox or Chrome. After you install one of the two of them, you need to go to Adalia Fundamentals' github page and click the "Raw" button. If some websites are blocked for you, I recommend using a VPN service. I use Mullvad, and I highly recommend it.
Haven't heard of Mullvard before. Currently, the greatest aspiring one is e-VPN. And it's better to check reviews on bеstvpnrаting.соm before installing any VPN software on your computer.
caizer2: *spam*
If you;re going to spam a website that's really only a redirect, you may want to take a second and make sure it's working.

:)

example: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/should-i-get-a-vpn.455136556/
Post edited May 28, 2018 by drmike
caizer2: Haven't heard of Mullvard before. Currently, the greatest aspiring one is e-VPN. And it's better to check reviews on bеstvpnrаting.соm before installing any VPN software on your computer.
I read a positive review about it from a respected site before signing up. It's fast and has great tech support. It's also Swedish. I won't go into why that's a good thing, but it is.
Post edited May 29, 2018 by finkleroy
caizer2: Haven't heard of Mullvard before. Currently, the greatest aspiring one is e-VPN. And it's better to check reviews on bеstvpnrаting.соm before installing any VPN software on your computer.
finkleroy: I read a positive review about it from a respected site before signing up. It's fast and has great tech support. It's also Swedish. I won't go into why that's a good thing, but it is.
How could you even ask? ;)
Post edited May 29, 2018 by MarkoH01