It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A call from the depth:
Thanks to lautarobaigorria and the keeper of the hoard zeogold for Subterrain.
Thank you, Zeo
and
muntdefems for Dark Guardians
and
AWG43 for Gabriel Knight
!
RWarehall: I'd like to try Hexcells Infinite. The first was a neat, albeit somewhat short puzzle game with similarities to Minesweeper.
muntdefems: If you liked the first one, you're gonna love this one too. Plus, it's got a random level generator for infinite puzzling fun (granted, the resulting levels are nowhere near as well thought out as the regular ones, but still).
Thank you for the fine gift. Threw in Hexcells the other day as a puzzle break from my grind through Heroes Chronicles on Impossible and liked it a lot. There is a place for these shorter puzzle games, especially when they are good.
RWarehall: Thank you for the fine gift. Threw in Hexcells the other day as a puzzle break from my grind through Heroes Chronicles on Impossible and liked it a lot. There is a place for these shorter puzzle games, especially when they are good.
Wait, was that a donation of mine! Hahaha, I didn't even remember. :P Well then, you're welcome and enjoy it.

misteryo: Thank you, Zeo
and
You're welcome as well. :)

As for myself, thanks to the anonymous donor for Orborun! And also thanks to MarkoH01 for Company of Heroes 2, but as we've already talked on chat I won't redeem the key after all, as it seems the game uses both CEG and StarForce, so there's no way it will work without the Steam client. So if anyone else wants it, it's still up for grabs.
misteryo: Thank you, Zeo
and
and
AWG43 for Gabriel Knight
!
Enjoy!
Update: Company of Heroes 2 has been tossed back into the list (I know, it's not the update you guys are looking for - it's coming soon, I promise).
omega64:
Thank you very much for "Infested planet"! I just tested the game, and ended up playing 2 hours straight!
Very good game and very addicting.
If I may, I'd like to ask for Tormentor X Punisher.
Cheers !
May I have Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West (†) ?
Hello I would like to request Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Aveyond 3-2: Gates of Night and Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians if available. thanks for your time.
Erich_Zann: If I may, I'd like to ask for Tormentor X Punisher.
Cheers !
Granted.
PMPMGamer: May I have Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West (†) ?
Again, you don't really qualify for the giveaway. The only reason I've been making occasional exceptions in the past is due to sheer overwhelming number of freebie keys. Give it a while. All I ask is that you interact with the rest of the forum.
Denied due to lack of participation.
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would like to request Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Aveyond 3-2: Gates of Night and Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians if available. thanks for your time.
You've already reached your game limit for the month.
Denied.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by zeogold
Erich_Zann: If I may, I'd like to ask for Tormentor X Punisher.
Cheers !
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks & thanks to heartburnron for the original donation !
I would like to nominate bjgamer for Tex Murphy: Under A Killing Moon so that he can finally play this first really good Tex Murphy Adventure at least on Steam while he is waiting that finally a sale on GOG will push the Tex games back to a reasonable price.
high rated
And now, HERE'S what you've all been waiting for.

Update: The Flame in the Flood and Tumblestone added, courtesy of cecil.
12 is Better than 6, AI War: Fleet Command, Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition, and Millennium: A New Hope added, courtesy of BeatriceElysia.
Stories: The Path of Destinies added, courtesy of Sjuan.
12 is Better than 6, AI War: Fleet Command, Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition, Whispering Willows, DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition, Hacknet - Deluxe, The Flame in the Flood, Silence of the Sleep, Gray Matter, and The Warlock of Firetop Mountain added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Red Risk and Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition and Hacknet added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Hacknet - Deluxe and Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition added, courtesy of finkleroy.
Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition added, courtesy of kmcoolice.
HunieCam Studio added, courtesy of moonshineshadow.
Wild - RTS, Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!, Crazy Machines 3, Running with Rifles, Moon Hunters, ICY: Frostbite Edition, and Forward to the Sky added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth, Die Young, Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim, Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, Lost Civilization, Millennium: A New Hope, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive, Dark Raid, Epigenesis, Lovely Planet, Dead Effect, 3089 - Futuristic Action RPG FPS, Iron Storm, Chrome, Chrome SpecForce, Trauma, The Void, The Tiny Bang Story, Kingdom Tales, Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There Dan That, The Witch's Yarn, Cargo! The Quest for Gravity, American Conquest: Fight Back, Cossacks: Art of War, Cossacks: Back to War, Cossacks II: Battle for Europe, Shadow Man, Xotic Complete, Darkout, Tribloos 2, Runespell: Overture, Tank Operations - Europe Campaign, Alien Spidy, Sine Mora, SkyDrift, Dollar Dash, Dungeons Steam Special Edition (DLC also available), AI War: Fleet Command, The Flame in the Flood, Europa Universalis III Complete, Hearts of Iron III Collection, Magicka, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, GRAV, Knight Squad, Ultimate General Gettysburg, Victor Vran, Dreamcast Collection, Empire: Total War, NiGHTS Into Dreams, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Bridge Constructor, Kingdom Rush, Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Savant - Ascent, Syder Arcade, Memoria, Deponia: The Complete Journey, Anna's Quest, and Witch It added, courtesy of LordMarlock.
Kerbal Space Program (region-locked to Russia/CIS) added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
Baobab's Mausoleum Episode 2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive, Tick's Tales, Namariel Legends Iron Lord Premium Edition, Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily, Spec Ops: The Line, Darkness 2, Mind Spheres, Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition, Red Risk, Millennium: A New Hope, and Quake Champions added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
12 is Better than 6, AI War: Fleet Command (x2), Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition, Action Henk, and Cities in Motion 2 added courtesy of bjgamer.
Hacknet added, courtesy of PookaMustard.
12 is Better than 6, AI War: Fleet Command, Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition, The Flame in the Flood, Millennium: A New Hope, Spec Ops: The Line, and Whispering Willows added, courtesy of 01kipper.
12 is Better than 6, AI War: Fleet Command, and Fortified added, courtesy of greeklover.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!, Running with Rifles, NBA Playgrounds, and Destiny 2 (Blizzard key, not a Steam key. Emblem DLC also available) added, courtesy of Not_you.
Hacknet - Deluxe added, courtesy of TheSaint54.
AI War: Fleet Command added, courtesy of bler144.
Tempest Pirate Action RPG and Tempest - Treasure Lands added, courtesy of Asbeau.
Hacknet - Deluxe added, courtesy of Gekko_Dekko.
Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition added, courtesy of Falci.
Chroma Squad, Deadlight, 12 is Better Than 6, and Tumblestone added, courtesy of gixgox.
DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition, Fortified, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Kingdom Classic, Guns of Icarus Online, Millennium: A New Hope, and F1 2015 added by MaxFulvus.
Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition added, courtesy of te_lanus.
Mini Ninjas added, courtesy of bigboss-62.
Bedlam added, courtesy of Kazica.
Deponia: The Complete Journey, Panzer Corps, and Insurgency added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Caravan added, courtesy of Len923.
Action Henk, Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition, Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Final Cut Expansion DLC also available), Train Valley, Convoy, and WeakWood Throne added, courtesy of finkleroy.
Normality added, courtesy of SkelettalAngel.
Drakkhen added, courtesy of kbnrylaec.

I've also got a special Humble link here donated by finkleroy. It contains Memoria, Anna's Quest, Caravan, and Deponia: The Complete Journey. It gives you access to DRM-free copies of each game, as well as an individual Steam key for each. If you take this and donate back the Steam keys (keeping the DRM-free ones for yourself tied to your account), it won't count towards your limit for the month. Of course, if you want to keep the Steam keys for yourself as well, I ain't gonna stop ya.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zeogold
I'd like to request Death to Spies: Moment of Truth and Iron Storm.