It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I'd like to request a throwaway for my buddy,Kleetus.
Are these games free ? What's the catch ?
DominikXLuv: Are these games free ? What's the catch ?
There is no "catch". The games are free. However, you must abide by the rules stipulated in the OP:
You have to be an active member of the community first before you can receive anything, "active" meaning that you post semi-frequently in non-giveaway threads (or at least not asking for games from them) and are generally a decent person. The idea is to filter out trolls, scammers, and alt accounts.
nvm
Post edited June 10, 2017 by LootHunter
Thank you brainvision &zeo.
May I have Unepic please ?
Also, I have 2 Steam keys to send to you to keep you busy and exhausted !
DominikXLuv: Are these games free ? What's the catch ?
The catch is you have to be popular.
high rated
Eh, what the heck, I'll throw in part 2. Can't hurt.

Update: Grim Fandango Remastered, Worms Clan Wars, The Beginner's Guide, Hunie Cam Studio, Silence of the Sleep, Hektor, The Astonishing Game, Shards of Azuria, Laser Lasso Ball, Painted Memories, EvilMorph, Ananias Roguelike, Iggy's Egg Adventure, Raptor: Call of the Shadows - 2015 Edition, Darkstone, Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Monument Builders - Alcatraz, Moto Racer Collection, Iron Storm, Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage, Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, Return to Mysteirous Island, Voyage: Journey to the Moon, Dracula: The Resurrection, The Bluecoats: North vs. South, Still Life 2, Bet On Soldier, and Subject 13 added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation added, courtesy of ggf162.
Volgarr the Viking, Wasted, Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition, Valhalla Hills, Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete, Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Odallus: The Dark Call, Precursors, Sanctuary RPG, Chroma Squad, Snooker Championship, and Broken Sword Trilogy added, courtesy of cecil.
NEKOPARA Vol 1, NEKOPARA Vol. 0, Volgarr the Viking, Westerado: Double Barreled, The Stanley Parable, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Endorlight, Brilliant Bob, and They Came from the Moon added, courtesy of REDVWIN.
Her Story, Hero of the Kingdom II, and Consortium added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Grim Fandango Remastered and Her Story added, courtesy of UnrealDelusion.
Worms Clan Wars and Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.

Kinda like Christmas in June, ain't it?
...yeah, I remember why I delayed this now. Boy howdy, am I in for some work.
*cracks knuckles*
Can I have Grim Fandango Remastered? :)
MaxFulvus: May I have Unepic please ?
Granted.
MadyNora: Can I have Grim Fandango Remastered? :)
Also granted.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by zeogold
Awesome thanks Zeo and MarkoH01
high rated
I do believe I'll throw in a nomination for tinyE to receive Hunie Cam Studio.
Which he'll likely hate me for.
But I simply can't resist.
MadyNora: Can I have Grim Fandango Remastered? :)
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you, and thank MarkoH01 for the game! :)
low rated
zeogold: Kinda like Christmas in June, ain't it?

*cracks knuckles on head*
But not for K.
high rated
Tauto: But not for K.
I will say this only once:
Kleetus will not be receiving anything from this giveaway, and neither will you. Nominations from or for either of you will be ignored. Both of you have harassed so many people on this giveaway and spammed so much that your presence has literally never been anything but an annoyance. I will kindly ask you right now to quit harassing people, quit spamming requests, quit calling people beggars and leechers, quit insulting the giveaway and the community, and, seeing as you appear to be utterly incapable of a single comment that isn't positively dripping with bile, sarcasm, and hatred, quit posting here in general.
That is all that will be said on this matter.