It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Hmmm...well, I'll help out then by asking for HunieCam studio.
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks to zeo for hosting and Marko for the code!
Well that is lame, though I understand. Sadly I don't really have any friends on these forums even though I have been a devout GOG supporter from the early days, so I observe quite a bit without posting. Thanks regardless!
Chewbacca13: Well that is lame, though I understand. Sadly I don't really have any friends on these forums even though I have been a devout GOG supporter from the early days, so I observe quite a bit without posting. Thanks regardless!
You don't need to have actual friends here to be active in the forums. Simply share some interests and join some discussions. There are so many topics to participate I highly dount that there's nothing among it you would be interested to talk about. And if not ... just open a new topic yourself.
Post edited June 17, 2017 by MarkoH01
omega64: Would like to request Dino Run DX.
Granted.
touched: Puzzlemaster Zeogold, I request that Rayman Origins key, please.
Also granted.
Post edited June 17, 2017 by zeogold
high rated
MaxFulvus: There is also games I sent to you in December which weren't added to the list... or maybe I missed them !
Oop, forgot to reply to this:
I'm pretty sure that all the games you donated in December have been since taken, but I'll re-check my records to make sure.
touched: Puzzlemaster Zeogold, I request that Rayman Origins key, please.
zeogold: Also granted.
My thanks to Zeogold for the giveaway, and to Phc7006 for donating the key!
Muchly grateful to zeo and cecil for Civ III

And to zeo and MarkoH01 for Beginner's Guide.
Gerin: Muchly grateful to zeo and cecil for Civ III

Your welcome hope you enjoy :-)
Gerin: Muchly grateful to zeo and cecil for Civ III

You're welcome.
Zeogold, nice to see you are still managing the giveaway thread. Thanks for your hard work. :)
I'd like to request Her Story.
Boy that's a lot of games, good work OP.
ashwald: I'd like to request Her Story.
Granted.
ashwald: I'd like to request Her Story.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you!
I do hope that i'm not being rude... but, may i ask what is considered a non-recent registration?

I've been signed up to GOG for about a month now, but have just been lurking, and reading things, on the forum rather than posting... so i won't participate in this giveaway just yet. I will probably start participating later once i've gotten to know the community a bit better. I was just curious, and wanted clarification.

Thankyou in advance for your reply~ ^^