It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

51nikopol: Hey zeo just wanted to remind you that in that huge pile of games there should be the three codes for Nightmares from the Deep 1,2 and 3 that I sent you.
Ah, I knew I was missing something,

Indeed, my finals went well!
Gerin: May I have The Beginners Guide?

Oh, may I also have Sid Meier's Civ III Complete?
Granted.
triock: Now that I finished The Stanley Parable (thanks again brainvision), can I also take 80 days (if it's still available)?
Also granted.
Post edited June 15, 2017 by zeogold
Good job on the finals! I thought you were busy playing the Nekoparas because you didn't list them on the first page:P
Chewbacca13: May I have Rayman Origins?
As I told you on the other thread, you'll need more activity first before you can ask for anything from either Community Giveaway.
Denied due to lack of participation.
greeklover: Good job on the finals! I thought you were busy playing the Nekoparas because you didn't list them on the first page:P
...there's a LOT missing from that front page, now that you call my attention to it.
Hang on, something's wonky here...
Edit: Oh, criminy. I see what's going on here. It's yet another case of the posts not being able to hold more space, so everything I type just goes "poof" after pressing the "post my message" button.
This...is going to take some work...
Post edited June 15, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: ...there's a LOT missing from that front page, now that you call my attention to it.
Edit: Oh, criminy. I see what's going on here. It's yet another case of the posts not being able to hold more space, so everything I type just goes "poof" after pressing the "post my message" button.
There is also games I sent to you in December which weren't added to the list... or maybe I missed them !
Thanks brainvision & zeo.
If you need any help or to gain time, you could post just the names of the games here and we could prepare the links to Steam and post them and then you can just copy paste them on the first page.
Chewbacca13: May I have Rayman Origins?
zeogold: As I told you on the other thread, you'll need more activity first before you can ask for anything from either Community Giveaway.
Denied due to lack of participation.
greeklover: Good job on the finals! I thought you were busy playing the Nekoparas because you didn't list them on the first page:P
zeogold: ...there's a LOT missing from that front page, now that you call my attention to it.
There's going to be more!??!? I think WE are the ones who will have to work to dispose of all those codes....
Hmmm...well, I'll help out then by asking for HunieCam studio. Not sure it's my genre, but I thought HuniePop was very well done.

If they made an expansion with boyfriends, or even just houseplants (not sex with houseplants, presumably) I'd totally play it.
low rated
https://www.drakeroll.com/
use promocode - dbzane to get 1k coins free!
greeklover: If you need any help or to gain time, you could post just the names of the games here and we could prepare the links to Steam and post them and then you can just copy paste them on the first page.
That's not really the issue. The problem is that there's not enough space on the OP for me to add the games. There's a character limit or something.
bler144: Hmmm...well, I'll help out then by asking for HunieCam studio.
Granted.
dbzane:
Please stop spamming here. You've already been politely guided to another thread, this one is for the giveaway on the OP.
Post edited June 16, 2017 by zeogold
Would like to request Dino Run DX.
dbzane: https://www.drakeroll.com/
use promocode - dbzane to get 1k coins free!
Dude, I already told you, wrong thread to post this. Nerdyplane also explained it to you. Since this does not seem to be a misunderstanding but just a spam attempt be downvoted from me as well (I don't do this often so consider it to be an honor).

greeklover: If you need any help or to gain time, you could post just the names of the games here and we could prepare the links to Steam and post them and then you can just copy paste them on the first page.
zeogold: That's not really the issue. The problem is that there's not enough space on the OP for me to add the games. There's a character limit or something.
Actually the number of posted links seem to be restriced per post.

@zeogold: Just to make sure (since you told me chat was not working correct for you): I answered your chat :)
(Sorry for OT @all others but this happens if GOG is breaking the web site on purpose)
Post edited June 16, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: @zeogold: Just to make sure (since you told me chat was not working correct for you): I answered your chat :)
(Sorry for OT @all others but this happens if GOG is breaking the web site on purpose)
Yup, I guess they really are trying to get people to install Galaxy with this. Considering how long it's been broken now.
MarkoH01: @zeogold: Just to make sure (since you told me chat was not working correct for you): I answered your chat :)
omega64: Yup, I guess they really are trying to get people to install Galaxy with this. Considering how long it's been broken now.
Luckily there are people like barefoot_monkey and adaliabooks fixing what they break.
Puzzlemaster Zeogold, I request that Rayman Origins key, please. I played the Rayman Legends demo, and know that I would enjoy it.