It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantasysci5: (And yes, it's her.) :)
Fixed.
jonridan: I figured people here would be scared of Tindalo's Dogs, so it only made sense that there were no corners :P Thanks Zeogold! :) And KoreaBeat for donating the key =)
JunglePredator: Scared of his dogs?

Oh heck.. they're ankle biters aren't they?
Yup, they are:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hounds_of_Tindalos

:P
Fantasysci5: (And yes, it's her.) :)
siulebuo: Fixed.
It's alright, and again thanks. :)

And thanks to Zeo, for managing, and Omega, for donating! <3
siulebuo: Fixed.
Fantasysci5: It's alright, and again thanks. :)

And thanks to Zeo, for managing, and Omega, for donating! <3
Oh that was my copy? xD
Been a while.
Hope you enjoy the game.
high rated
YaTEdiGo: Hello guys!

Would love to have Septerra Code and/or Eurofighter Typhoon keys! thanks!
Granted.
high rated
Friendly reminder that there's two copies of LIMBO available. Now would be a good time to take 'em seeing as the game is featured on Connect at the moment.
Incredible! It is still going on!.

If it is still available I would like Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
zeogold: Friendly reminder that there's two copies of LIMBO available. Now would be a good time to take 'em seeing as the game is featured on Connect at the moment.
Correction . . . I've been snoozing again . . .
YaTEdiGo: Hello guys!

Would love to have Septerra Code and/or Eurofighter Typhoon keys! thanks!
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you guys! :) to Zeogold and to the donators, REDVWIN, and Jungle Predator ! Eurofighter was one of my favorite games long time ago, I got the retail version but i wasn't a collector in that times, lost it, and I never played Septerra Code! heard is nice.
May I have Legions of Steel?
If it's still available I would be interested in Iron Steel: Blades of Metal.
zeogold: Granted.
YaTEdiGo: Thank you guys! :) to Zeogold and to the donators, REDVWIN, and Jungle Predator ! Eurofighter was one of my favorite games long time ago, I got the retail version but i wasn't a collector in that times, lost it, and I never played Septerra Code! heard is nice.
A Real Pleasure, AMIGO.

REDVWIN
YaTEdiGo: Thank you guys! :) to Zeogold and to the donators, REDVWIN, and Jungle Predator ! Eurofighter was one of my favorite games long time ago, I got the retail version but i wasn't a collector in that times, lost it, and I never played Septerra Code! heard is nice.
REDVWIN: A Real Pleasure, AMIGO.

REDVWIN
GRACIAS!
I nominate Omega64 for Galactic Hitman.
Because after my last chat with him it's what he deserves.
JunglePredator: I nominate Omega64 for Galactic Hitman.
Because after my last chat with him it's what he deserves.
Fuck yourself. xD