It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RogueXanter: Does anyone know what happens if we use a key for a game that is not on Steam anymore?
that when the FBI knocks on your door
RogueXanter: Does anyone know what happens if we use a key for a game that is not on Steam anymore?
You get the game. That's all
would it be popsickle to be granted Risen if it should happen to still be available oh great and wise keymaster (just watch out for the gatekeeper i hear she bites :P )
Vyraexii: that when the FBI knocks on your door
For what? For the FBI to be involved I would have had to commit a crime. Since I'll be obtaining a, legally obtained code they have no grounds to complain.

I would like the Starship Nova Strike code please
high rated
RogueXanter: For what? For the FBI to be involved I would have had to commit a crime. Since I'll be obtaining a, legally obtained code they have no grounds to complain.

I'm pretty sure Vyraexii was joking. To my knowledge, the key still redeems and you get your game, it's just that no further keys can be bought from the store.
Granted.
Vyraexii: would it be popsickle to be granted Risen if it should happen to still be available oh great and wise keymaster (just watch out for the gatekeeper i hear she bites :P )
Also granted.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by zeogold
RogueXanter: For what? For the FBI to be involved I would have had to commit a crime. Since I'll be obtaining a, legally obtained code they have no grounds to complain.

zeogold: I'm pretty sure Vyraexii was joking. To my knowledge, the key still redeems and you get your game, it's just that no further keys can be bought from the store.
Granted.
Vyraexii: would it be popsickle to be granted Risen if it should happen to still be available oh great and wise keymaster (just watch out for the gatekeeper i hear she bites :P )
zeogold: Also granted.
yeah i was joking about the FBI, sorry forgot to end my post with a :P

and many thanks for your gracious grantitude
and thanks as well to the kind donor revanbh

maybe they would want to party :P
Post edited November 29, 2016 by Vyraexii
high rated
Update: Monster Jam Battlegrounds added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball added, courtesy of VVhiteVVolf.
Company of Heroes Complete Edition, Oberkommando West DLC, and US Forces DLC for Company of Heroes 2 added, courtesy of wy4786.
Volume, Legend of Grimrock 2, Infinifactory, and Dungeons 2 added, courtesy of Cinn314.
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride and Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood added, courtesy of pigdog.
Oberkommando West DLC for Company of Heroes 2 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Tiger Claw (itch.io key) and Shadow Complex Remastered (Epic Games Launcher key) added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Update: Monster Jam Battlegrounds added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball added, courtesy of VVhiteVVolf.
Company of Heroes Complete Edition, Oberkommando West DLC, and US Forces DLC for Company of Heroes 2 added, courtesy of wy4786.
Volume, Legend of Grimrock 2, Infinifactory, and Dungeons 2 added, courtesy of Cinn314.
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride and Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood added, courtesy of pigdog.
Oberkommando West DLC for Company of Heroes 2 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Tiger Claw (itch.io key) and Shadow Complex Remastered (Epic Games Launcher key) added, courtesy of Impaler26.
may I ask for infinifactzry if I still have any ask left.
zeogold: Volume, Legend of Grimrock 2, Infinifactory, and Dungeons 2 added, courtesy of Cinn314.
Can I ask for Dungeons 2? Thanks.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by triock
May I ask for legend of grimrock 2?
May I have Nether: Resurrected?
Hmmm...getting a bit of a backlog since I bought a few things this month, but I think I've only taken one from the GA this month.

If I still have a 2nd I'd be really interested in Grim Legends.

Also, Enigmatis 2 I highly recommend for anyone with any interest in the genre at all - best HO adventure game I've played.
high rated
cecil: may I ask for infinifactzry if I still have any ask left.
triock: Can I ask for Dungeons 2? Thanks.
Mr.Caine: May I ask for legend of grimrock 2?
Gerin: May I have Nether: Resurrected?
bler144: I'd be really interested in Grim Legends.
Granted, granted, granted, granted, aaaand...granted.
Thank you Zeo and Cinn314
Thanks to zeo (as always) for keeping this ship afloat and to v3 for the key. Looking forward to it!