It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

op2play: To be honest, no, I didn't read it. The forum page, that opened for me is this, the last page (183).
Sorry.
zeogold: It's alright.
I'll send you over a key for LIMBO.

Anybody else want one before the Connect period is over with?
VVhiteVVolf: I would like the key for Cast of the Seven Godsends please.
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks Zeo and KoreaBeat for the Key.
MarkoH01: I request zeogold taking over the GOG community giveaway to host it too.
I'm working on it a little bit. I've got to collect enough GOG keys to kickstart it with. When the December sale hits, I might get enough money to buy some keys to do so.
I noticed there are 2 Limbo left. Can I have one Please
high rated
kingarthur1: I noticed there are 2 Limbo left. Can I have one Please
I'd normally deny this request due to lack of activity, but this is a key we have plenty of and was given away en masse some time back, so I'll make an exception.
Granted.
MarkoH01: If the Dirt 3 key (which was donated) happens to be the humble gift they gave away for free not long ago then it is not valid anymore (which is true since it was said it has to be redeemed within a few days after he sale).
Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know about this.
I guess I'll get rid of the key, then.
Post edited November 27, 2016 by zeogold
kingarthur1: I noticed there are 2 Limbo left. Can I have one Please
zeogold: I'd normally deny this request due to lack of activity, but this is a key we have plenty of and was given away en masse some time back, so I'll make an exception.
Granted.
MarkoH01: If the Dirt 3 key (which was donated) happens to be the humble gift they gave away for free not long ago then it is not valid anymore (which is true since it was said it has to be redeemed within a few days after he sale).
zeogold: Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know about this.
I guess I'll get rid of the key, then.
Thank you very much Zeogold. Greatly appreciated.
Edit my bad.....Thank you wanderer_27 for your donation
Post edited November 27, 2016 by kingarthur1
Since you have more in again, I'll ask for Eets Munchies.

The teenager in me has some interest in Two Worlds, but considering how little progress I've made in Risen/Risen 2, it's all but guaranteed I will absolutely never play it. So I'll leave it for another RPG fan who will/might actually play it.
Thanks to zeogold and the anonymous donor for Legions of Steel.
high rated
bler144: Since you have more in again, I'll ask for Eets Munchies.
Granted.
Received/claimed.

Muchas gracias for the hosting, and to gogtrial34987 for the key!
Can I ask for Streets of Rage 2?

Since I have played super smash brothers emulated and also METAL SLUG X on there, I might as well try to play with my friends this gem!
GioVio123: Can I ask for Streets of Rage 2?
I much preferred Avenues of Ennui 4. The total lack of excitement was quite compelling.
bler144: I much preferred Avenues of Ennui 4. The total lack of excitement was quite compelling.
What? You didn't like the music? I think it was pretty good if you try to sleep with it (I meant playing the song)
Granted.
bler144: Received/claimed.

Muchas gracias for the hosting, and to gogtrial34987 for the key!
You're most welcome. Glad it could go to you! :)
Does anyone know what happens if we use a key for a game that is not on Steam anymore?