It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

may I ask for heaven island please
high rated
seikus: Can i have Lethal League, please?
Ehh...no. The only reason I let you have anything before is because I thought perhaps you might be encouraged to post more due to knowing there are people around who speak your language. I haven't seen any change in behavior from you since then (only ever posting in giveaways to either say "yay! +1!" or ask for something), which only looks...suspicious.
Request denied.
cecil: may I ask for heaven island please
Granted.
Post edited November 05, 2016 by zeogold
seikus: Can i have Lethal League, please?
zeogold: Ehh...no. The only reason I let you have anything before is because I thought perhaps you might be encouraged to post more due to knowing there are people around who speak your language. I haven't seen any change in behavior from you since then (only ever posting in giveaways to either say "yay! +1!" or ask for something), which only looks...suspicious.
Request denied.
cecil: may I ask for heaven island please
zeogold: Granted.
Ok, sorry to desapoint you. This yer have been very hard for my family. The 31 december my god father died for a heart attack. Since then my god mother health just got worst and worst. After been alomost a month in intensive therapy in the hospital she died 21 october. This year i didn´t have any will to be active in any internet web or game. Besides that, my notebook crash. I´m ot trying to put excuses, just tell you not to worry about me bringing trouble to the forum comunity. Sorry if this was too long. By the way, don`t worry about the game.
seikus: Ok, sorry to desapoint you. This yer have been very hard for my family. The 31 december my god father died for a heart attack. Since then my god mother health just got worst and worst. After been alomost a month in intensive therapy in the hospital she died 21 october. This year i didn´t have any will to be active in any internet web or game. Besides that, my notebook crash. I´m ot trying to put excuses, just tell you not to worry about me bringing trouble to the forum comunity. Sorry if this was too long. By the way, don`t worry about the game.
I'm sorry to hear that and wish your family the best, but I still have rules to upkeep. And given your past history on this place, I can't really make any exceptions for you.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by zeogold
high rated
Update: Titan Souls added, courtesy of andysheets1975.
Rebel Galaxy and Pirate Pop Plus added, courtesy of Cinn314.
Plantera and Oniken added, courtesy of nercomagiks.
I'd like Rebel Galaxy, thanks.
triock: I'd like Rebel Galaxy, thanks.
I'd like to request Reb.....

uhhh....

Huh... guess he has one of those Flintstones's foot powdered computers. Least h\the hard drive is truly hard.

Anyways... if there happens to be a second copy laying around after his is granted I wouldn't mind.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by JunglePredator
seikus: Ok, sorry to desapoint you. This yer have been very hard for my family. The 31 december my god father died for a heart attack. Since then my god mother health just got worst and worst. After been alomost a month in intensive therapy in the hospital she died 21 october. This year i didn´t have any will to be active in any internet web or game. Besides that, my notebook crash. I´m ot trying to put excuses, just tell you not to worry about me bringing trouble to the forum comunity. Sorry if this was too long. By the way, don`t worry about the game.
zeogold: I'm sorry to hear that and wish your family the best, but I still have rules to upkeep. And given your past history on this place, I can't really make any exceptions for you.
Well if it makes you feel any better my cousin-in-law died from Cancer earlier this year; shied died in a lot of pain after spending a quarter of her life in hospitals. So don't think pain of such things goes unnoticed by others; just Zeogold holds to the rules because there's too many scammers on here... they've ruined it for anyone who might be on the up & up. I think I'm considered a hedge community person/dark-being who's about a friendly as batman & more likely to leave you on a roof somewhere & yet most people view me with a bit of mistrust too. :-p
(Doesn't help that my sense of humor scares girls & children, confuses anyone who goes to a bar every night, I view things with a more security perspective than most & also consider Canadian law the most important law in the world...)

Anyways... notebook dying is actually a slightly better thing to die if you can afford to replace it. They usually aren't worth fixing & cheaper to buy a newer one. My motherbaord in my PC may be dying & whatever is going on also killed my Steam HDD (dunno how many saved games I lost.... I did loose all my Skyrim customization & my KDE-Widnows install), my video card started blue screening the computer 2 days later till I changed it's pci-x slot & my DVD drive died a couple days later. (At this point I'm blaming the motherboard...). Bad bad time for everything to go... I can replace 1 item of the 3 or use the money for it's original purpose... one or two (depending on how other house hold expenses go) of the 2 "AAA" I had been hoping to pre-order (One of which is already out & the other in 4 days... while I'm stuck trying to get some bloody pricing out of dell.)

So ya... try the draw & guess the game thread & spend some time ignoring the scammers/trolls. You might get more interactions in the community then.
Don't bother with 3 word game. 90% trolls.
JunglePredator: (Doesn't help that my sense of humor scares girls & children, confuses anyone who goes to a bar every night, I view things with a more security perspective than most & also consider Canadian law the most important law in the world...)
First of all, you must be going to the wrong bars.
Second of all, you replied to the wrong person.
JunglePredator: Don't bother with 3 word game. 90% trolls.
Really? I never got that impression of it. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong posts...?
Post edited November 06, 2016 by zeogold
JunglePredator: (Doesn't help that my sense of humor scares girls & children, confuses anyone who goes to a bar every night, I view things with a more security perspective than most & also consider Canadian law the most important law in the world...)
zeogold: First of all, you must be going to the wrong bars.
Second of all, you replied to the wrong person.
JunglePredator: Don't bother with 3 word game. 90% trolls.
zeogold: Really? I never got that impression of it. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong posts...?
Picky picky.

Jeez... just take the +1 & sftu.

Well maybe it was me but seemed about every 3rd or so post one one of the two main trolls or a minor troll that tried to exclude people (not as trollish as the other two but still a troll.)
high rated
triock: I'd like Rebel Galaxy, thanks.
Granted.
seikus: seikus said something.
above but ZeoIronPyrite complained about the wrong quote # so here's a better quote #.

Now go read.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by JunglePredator
Thank you Cinn314 & zeo.
Can i try Titan Souls and Plantera please?

Thanks all for sharing guys!

Zeo look the PM man, i sent u some games since the last time xD
may I ask for agent awesome?