It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VVhiteVVolf: I would like to get the key for Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood.
Want to play the game, or just plan to stare lovingly at the key?

When i got it the game was great, but the key wasn't much to write home about.
VVhiteVVolf: I would like to get the key for Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood.
bler144: Want to play the game, or just plan to stare lovingly at the key?

lmao :)

Thanks for the smile.
bler144: Want to play the game, or just plan to stare lovingly at the key?

Somewhere, in Canada, a moose died because of this... joke.
Granted.
jonridan: That list of games doesn't go down, does it? o.O If I'm allowed to help I'd like to take One Finger Death Punch. If not, then I guess I'll just go cry in the corner.
In my experience, it only ever goes UP.
I'd deny your request, but this is a round room and there are no corners to cry in, so it seems like you have me there. Clever loophole you figured out. Ever considered becoming a lawyer?
Granted.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by zeogold
Deleted

sent via chat
Post edited November 18, 2016 by Cavenagh
may I ask for the deer?
cecil: may I ask for the deer?
Granted.
cecil: may I ask for the deer?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you Zeo and Solid Snail
jonridan: That list of games doesn't go down, does it? o.O If I'm allowed to help I'd like to take One Finger Death Punch. If not, then I guess I'll just go cry in the corner.
zeogold: In my experience, it only ever goes UP.
I'd deny your request, but this is a round room and there are no corners to cry in, so it seems like you have me there. Clever loophole you figured out. Ever considered becoming a lawyer?
Granted.
I figured people here would be scared of Tindalo's Dogs, so it only made sense that there were no corners :P Thanks Zeogold! :) And KoreaBeat for donating the key =)
Fantasysci5 added Betrayer to her Steam wishlist, so I want to nominate her.

Edit: fixed
Post edited November 21, 2016 by siulebuo
siulebuo: Fantasysci5 added Betrayer to his Steam wishlist, so I want to nominate him.
Or her.
bler144: Or her.
Maybe. Don't know.

In my experience, it only ever goes UP.
Granted.
jonridan: I figured people here would be scared of Tindalo's Dogs, so it only made sense that there were no corners :P Thanks Zeogold! :) And KoreaBeat for donating the key =)
Scared of his dogs?

Oh heck.. they're ankle biters aren't they?
bler144: Or her.
siulebuo: Maybe. Don't know.
I appreciate the nomination. If it's alright with Zeo that I probably won't get to it right away (hopefully I will before I die), I'll accept.

(And yes, it's her.) :)
Hello guys!

Would love to have Septerra Code and/or Eurofighter Typhoon keys! thanks!