It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PhilD: May I have Kraven Manor?
I do like me a scary game. :)
It's really a nice, little game, I really enjoyed that, and the time put a good effort in it, they also traslated the subtitles.
Did my request for Warmachine Tactic and Commando 2 get rejected, get lost in the shuffle, or did I somehow miss the reply?
My I please have railroad tycoon 3?
PhilD: May I have Kraven Manor?
I do like me a scary game. :)
Granted.
RogueXanter: Did my request for Warmachine Tactic and Commando 2 get rejected, get lost in the shuffle, or did I somehow miss the reply?
Lost in the shuffle, my apologies.
Granted.
te_lanus: My I please have railroad tycoon 3?
Granted.
Post edited August 10, 2016 by zeogold
Many thanks for the game! :)
zeogold: Granted.
Thank You and thanx Cinn314.
zeogold:
what does the cross mean?
zeogold:
Emachine9643: what does the cross mean?
They indicate games which won't count toward the monthly limit for one reason or another.
Emachine9643: what does the cross mean?
zeogold: They indicate games which won't count toward the monthly limit for one reason or another.
Basically they're so bad they should be crucified.
JunglePredator: Basically they're so bad they should be crucified.
Some are perhaps but all aren't necessarily. Could be that there is a stockpile of codes for a given game due to it being excessively bundled beyond demand so people have lots of spare keys to donate, or something that was heavily given away as a free promo with lots of keys floating around.

The ratings on some of them are quite high on Steam.
JunglePredator: Basically they're so bad they should be crucified.
skeletonbow: Some are perhaps but all aren't necessarily. Could be that there is a stockpile of codes for a given game due to it being excessively bundled beyond demand so people have lots of spare keys to donate, or something that was heavily given away as a free promo with lots of keys floating around.

The ratings on some of them are quite high on Steam.
That too, yes.
System Shock 2, for example, got crucified while it was here due to the fact that it was given away numerous times on GOG, to the point that moonshineshadow STILL has 7 copies on her giveaway. I figured if nobody wanted the GOG copy, even less people would want the Steam version. I was, quite surprisingly, wrong. But hey, at least I managed to give it to somebody.
Fine... I'll make sure I rate system shock 2 poorly on steam then.
zeogold:
In that case I would like Poker Night at the Inventory too bad it doesn't have multi-player I would love to play against some of you guys for fun. I'm a big poker fan so if you guys know of any well designed games with multi let me know about them.
may I have melissa K please?
why is there a cross by it it seems decently rated?
Emachine9643: In that case I would like Poker Night at the Inventory too bad it doesn't have multi-player I would love to play against some of you guys for fun. I'm a big poker fan so if you guys know of any well designed games with multi let me know about them.
I've been kicking some time away with Poker Night at the Inventory lately and it's a decent game. The table jibber-jabber is a big part of the fun of the game and what makes it unique among poker games. I look forward to trying Poker Night at the Inventory 2 sometime as the dialogue from that should likely be rather interesting. :)

For multiplayer though, there are some open source poker games out there that you could try. I've played a couple of them myself in the past although the names of the games escape me at the moment. I used to play some Hold'em on Facebook years ago but stopped and switched to standalone after becoming disenfranchised by the Facebook apps platform. Played some of the OSS games with some friend online but it's been a few years now.