It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow:
I always heard great things about this game especially about the dialog alone. Again I wish to find something l like this or like World Championship of Poker game that I played way back on the original Xbox that you could upgrade your house and things. I like those mechanics and the AI was pretty decent but with multi
Emachine9643: I always heard great things about this game especially about the dialog alone. Again I wish to find something l like this or like World Championship of Poker game that I played way back on the original Xbox that you could upgrade your house and things. I like those mechanics and the AI was pretty decent but with multi
You can upgrade the table and the decks of cards in the Poker Night games, as well as win a free special item from each player. Allegedly you can win items for Team Fortress 2 as well although I have no idea how that works and I've been playing the game for 25 hours now and haven't gotten any Steam notifications of receiving Team Fortress 2 goodies so I can't confirm that first hand. :)

Yeah, I'd like to see a multi-player game like this as well. Maybe they'll do a Poker Night 3 in the future... :)
zeogold:
Emachine9643: In that case I would like Poker Night at the Inventory too bad it doesn't have multi-player I would love to play against some of you guys for fun. I'm a big poker fan so if you guys know of any well designed games with multi let me know about them.
Granted.
As far as multiplayer card games, Tabletop Simulator is a high price, but it's your best bet as you can play almost literally anything.
cecil: may I have melissa K please?
why is there a cross by it it seems decently rated?
Granted.
As previously mentioned, a cross next to a game doesn't always mean it's because of a low rating. For this particular game, it's because it's been given away numerous times for free from various places.
Post edited August 12, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold:
Thank you, Hurvl and Zeo for the gift!
thank you Zeo and Triock
Can I request the Maw for the 360? :) Thanks :)
How low can you go?
Update: 6 copies of LIMBO (†) added, courtesy of MaxFulvus, sasuke12, BenKii, and an anonymous donor.
Post edited August 13, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: How low can you go?
Update: 5 copies of LIMBO added, courtesy of MaxFulvus, sasuke12, BenKii, and an anonymous donor.
I suggest the game to anyone who doesn't have it [pretty hard since it was recently free though]
zeogold: How low can you go?
Update: 5 copies of LIMBO added, courtesy of MaxFulvus, sasuke12, BenKii, and an anonymous donor.
cecil: I suggest the game to anyone who doesn't have it [pretty hard since it was recently free though]
Agree. I got it on recent giveaway on played it a bit. The game is a solid puzzle platformer with a distinct art style. Its very close to the definition game as an art form. If anyone haven't played it, go get it
I don't actually have it - not sure when I'd get around to playing it though given backlog and RL. Though the upside is that it's apparently pretty short.

Also a few reviews strongly suggest controller - anyone played it with KB/M?
bler144: I don't actually have it - not sure when I'd get around to playing it though given backlog and RL. Though the upside is that it's apparently pretty short.
Please take it.
I mean, c'mon, it won't count towards the limit. They were given away en masse first by Steam, then by Humble. Do you have any idea how long it's gonna take me to get rid of 'em?
bler144: I don't actually have it - not sure when I'd get around to playing it though given backlog and RL. Though the upside is that it's apparently pretty short.
zeogold: Please take it.
I mean, c'mon, it won't count towards the limit. They were given away en masse first by Steam, then by Humble. Do you have any idea how long it's gonna take me to get rid of 'em?
I'll see what kinda feedback the KB/M question gets first ;)
bler144: I'll see what kinda feedback the KB/M question gets first ;)
*silently loads game gun*
bler144: I'll see what kinda feedback the KB/M question gets first ;)
Control is only 4 directional arrow and an action button. No problem at all with keyboard mouae
high rated
bler144:
See that? Listen to the man! Take a copy!