It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Thank you infyrin for Absconding Zatwor !

Thank you MarkoH01 for Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope !

Thank you revanbh for Dead Island !

Once again, thank you zeogold for maintaining this thread . . . sorry for the Key flood (donations), but some of them are time sensitive :)
I am glad I could give you something back since you donated so many games here. :)
May I have Risen 2: Dark Waters please? I played the first one last year and it was a such a blast.

edit: Btw, there is a rick-roll in the OP. I don't know which one but I was clicking middle button of my mouse on all the game links to look at them. I saw a youtube video. I listened to it though cos it's an ok song :D
Post edited June 29, 2016 by e-ahmet
e-ahmet: May I have Risen 2: Dark Waters please? I played the first one last year and it was a such a blast.

edit: Btw, there is a rick-roll in the OP. I don't know which one but I was clicking middle button of my mouse on all the game links to look at them. I saw a youtube video. I listened to it though cos it's an ok song :D
The youtube video was an april fools joke from zeo which he never removed.
Many thanks to zeo, MarkoH01, and infyrin!
e-ahmet: May I have Risen 2: Dark Waters please? I played the first one last year and it was a such a blast.

MarkoH01: The youtube video was an april fools joke from zeo which he never removed.
Oh, come on! It was a great joke! You think you're gonna get Up....you click on it....you realize I'm Never Gonna Give You Up....heheheheh....heh...
Ok, ok, I'll take it down.
Pardinuz: May I request David.?
Granted.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Oh, come on! It was a great joke! You think you're gonna get Up....you click on it....you realize I'm Never Gonna Give You Up....heheheheh....heh...
Ok, ok, I'll take it down.
So you are never gonna give me Up?

Not that I asked for it, or want it, or even necessarily know what it is.

I do like the joke though I hadn't noticed the Rickroll before.
bler144: So you are never gonna give me Up?
I don't even think there IS a game named Up. At least, there certainly isn't one on Steam.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: I don't even think there IS a game named Up. At least, there certainly isn't one on Steam.
You know what? First time I see Up: the game, I thought it was a Disney game :)
Can I have Race The Sun ?

The gameplay looks nice and funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomMfoN0wNU
sasuke12: Can I have Race The Sun ?

It is pretty fun, though once I get to the rolling blocks in stage 2 I always die. Haven't worked out the vertical spin dodge thing.
Granted.
low rated
can
May i request this one ?
zeogold: I don't even think there IS a game named Up. At least, there certainly isn't one on Steam.
Disney has zip shit all on Steam. Their catalog is actually very, very large.

bler144: It is pretty fun, though once I get to the rolling blocks in stage 2 I always die. Haven't worked out the vertical spin dodge thing.
I am sooooo bad at these games but I loved this one and it's definitely all just practice. Played through the whole game until I got all upgrades and managed all achievements. The devs are also great and worthy to be supported.

BTW: To spin you just need to have enough space. If you are at the very right or left and then turn back you will spin automatically.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by MarkoH01