It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XxXSprayvWarXxX: I would really love Crysis 2 Maximum Edition on my PC! I had it before on my Xbox 360, bought it at release! I really liked it's storytelling, so I would love to go back to 2011 gaming times! :)

Feel free to choose! :)
Granted, perhaps it can be a bit of a birthday present for you.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I would really love Crysis 2 Maximum Edition on my PC! I had it before on my Xbox 360, bought it at release! I really liked it's storytelling, so I would love to go back to 2011 gaming times! :)

Feel free to choose! :)
zeogold: Granted, perhaps it can be a bit of a birthday present for you.
Thank you so much, that's a nice perfect birthday gift! :)
genkicolleen: I'd like to nominate Slaugh for Morphine, Death2Videodrome for Bloodbath Kavkaz, and liquidsnakepks for Time Mysteries 2.
Thanks for the nominate genki and thanks for MarkoH01 time mysteries 2
genkicolleen: I'd like to nominate Slaugh for Morphine, Death2Videodrome for Bloodbath Kavkaz, and liquidsnakepks for Time Mysteries 2.
liquidsnakehpks: Thanks for the nominate genki and thanks for MarkoH01 time mysteries 2
You're welcome :)
May I try Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma and A Bird Story?
Many thanks to genkicolleen for the nomination, A.Ryan for donating the game, and zeogold for hosting this never-ending giveaway!  :-)
high rated
KoreaBeat: May I try Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma and A Bird Story?
Granted.
_Slaugh_: Many thanks to genkicolleen for the nomination, A.Ryan for donating the game, and zeogold for hosting this never-ending giveaway! :-)
Ah, so you DO take Steam keys. I see......I see.....
http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/14/1427911976-tumblr-inline-nljkkxjyjg1rmnajl.gif
Post edited June 29, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted.
Ah, so you DO take Steam keys. I see......I see.....
http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/14/1427911976-tumblr-inline-nljkkxjyjg1rmnajl.gif
*giggles at perfect gif*
If I may quest run and bionic dues
cecil: If I may quest run and bionic dues
Granted.
cecil: If I may quest run and bionic dues
thanks to Zeo kusumahendra and GoGisGoG
:-)
Post edited June 29, 2016 by cecil
low rated
Umm
cecil: thanks to Zeo kusumahendra and GoGisGoG
:-)
You're welcome. Hope you enjoy it :)
high rated
zeogold:
zeogold, check your PM for a small addition to the Steam CG. :)
May I request David.?

zeogold:
Also sending a couple keys your way. :)