It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Next Penelope looks interesting. May I please have it?
Post edited October 13, 2018 by ashwald
I'd like to request the Bridge Constructor Playground and Bridge Constructor Stunts keys if available. Thanks.
high rated
My apologies for the delay. If I granted it, there wasn't necessarily a key left, but I'll send you a message letting you know if there wasn't.
PMPMGamer: May I have Styx: Master of Shadows, Dungeons 3 and Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West (†) ?
AB2012: Wow great giveaway. May I ask for SOMA & Arma Cold War Assault please?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Bombshell please ?
Also, is Heart of Gold DLC available separately, because I don't want to waste the whole key ?
Zadalon: Can Overwatch be redeemed in EU? if yes, I would like it and Hearts of iron iv please
supplementscene: Updates galore, reminds me I'll have to sort my keys out and pass a few over

May I have Day of Infamy and Caesar 3 please? Thank You
triock: I'd like to ask for Medieval Kingdom, please. Thank you.
BeatriceElysia: I ask for Dungeons 3
goldfishfingers: I would like to ask for Dungeons 3 too please?
Kaesemeister: May I have SOMA and American Truck Simulator? Thank you.
Impaler26: Great update! Can i ask for Nuclear Throne ?
Makotolia: May I ask for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight and Psychonauts?
51nikopol: May I request The Last Quiet Day please. And because MarkoH01 recommended it I think Simulacra would be fun too.
A.Ryan: Nice update!!

Can i grab "Portal Knights" and "Blackwake" please?

If the limit are 3 games per month then can i ask for "Tower 57" too?

Thanks for sharing like always!
AerynSun1701: I would like Dungeons 3 if there is a copy left
Rosalumina: Can I have The Red Solstice?
wanderer_27: Can I get Day of Infamy since my last one didn't work out ?
kmcoolice: I'd like to ask for myself a game called Operation Flashpoint: Red River.
zejango: If I am already eligible, I can ask Tower 57 and How to Survive 2?
RickyAndersen: May I have Super Cloudbuilt, The Sexy Brutale, and The Flame in the Flood (†) please?
kmcoolice: I'd like to nominate finkleroy for Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Soma.

I see I wasn't enough fast asking for Soma. So instead of Soma I add a game called Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Though, I am not sure if finkleroy would be interested in that game.
finkleroy: Thank you for the nominations. I accept the nominations for Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Darksiders Warmastered Edition. I'd also like to request Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition. And that'll be my 3 for the month.
bjgamer: I would like to request Osiris New Dawn if it is still available please.
blastradius: Could I ask for War for the Over world with the Heart of Gold DLC Emergency Robot Simulator and Dojini, please?
Sentinel26: May I please have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse? Thanks
Rosalumina: Broken sword please?
ashwald: The Next Penelope looks interesting. May I please have it?
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request the Bridge Constructor Playground and Bridge Constructor Stunts keys if available. Thanks.
All granted.

BeatriceElysia: nominate zeogold for Songbringer. I do recommend it.
I appreciate it, but I can't tell whether this is my type of game or not. Isn't it an RPG...? I'm more of a point-and-click or platformer kinda guy.
Huge thanks to swr2048 for Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight, to Kazica for Psychonauts and to zeo for all the hard work maintaining these giveaways!
zeogold: I appreciate it, but I can't tell whether this is my type of game or not. Isn't it an RPG...? I'm more of a point-and-click or platformer kinda guy.
It looks like an action adventure game ala Zelda a link to the past or Hyper light drifter according to steam review I read. Not sure if it's up to your alley
Many thanks to Kazica for Darksiders Warmastered Edition, ofthenexus for Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition and Operation Flash Point: Red River and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
I don't suppose I could request the game 10,000,000? ;)
bler144: I don't suppose I could request the game 10,000,000? ;)
Granted.
Thank you ciemnogrodzianin and Kazica for the keys (and Zeo too, ofc).
bler144: I don't suppose I could request the game 10,000,000? ;)
zeogold: Granted.
big thanks to zeo for juggling 10,000,000 game keys, and to lone_scout for this particular 10,000,000 key!
A very big Thank You to Rosalumina for the donation of Osiris: New Dawn. I have been watching this early access game for a while now and look forward to playing it. :)

Thank you also to our resident Puzzlemaster zeo for his handling of all these puzzle pieces and keeping things (mostly) organized. :p
A another big thank you for Kazica for both Bridge Constructor keys. And zeo of course.
Time to build bridges...
Thanks to Lone_Scout and zeogold for Nuclear Throne. :)
Thanks to Elizabethlucett for Miss Bombshell and Zeogold for his great work.
Thanks KoreaBeat and Zeogold for Dungeons 3 :)