It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cardangrille: Yeah, sorry about not pointing out to zeo's update a few pages back, it seemed like I was asking for some crazy stuff if you didn't see his update, honestly, hah

I gotta say a really big thank you to Safetyid for this, and for zeo for running this after so long!
Nope. The fault is mine for assuming those games are not available

But yeah, I missed the update and the games you're requesting are very rare in this GA so I automatically (and incorrectly) make that assumption.
BTW if AER Memories of Old is still available I would like to request it please
gixgox: I want to thank zeogold and the friendly donors for:
HackyZack - Key donated by finkleroy.
The Book of Desires - Key donated by an anonymous donor.
You're welcome! Have fun!
kusumahendra: BTW if AER Memories of Old is still available I would like to request it please
It seems to have been requested and granted, but I have yet to receive confirmation of this so I can cross it off my list. We really do have different tastes in games, don't we? :) Having said that, I own 17 Daedalic games on GOG and one freebie (Shadow Tactics) on Twitch, and I've been eyeing Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - Season Pass for a while now; it's just that one particular game that doesn't interest me.
Post edited April 15, 2018 by finkleroy
gixgox Happy Birthday hope you have a great day.
Post edited April 15, 2018 by 51nikopol
51nikopol: gixgox Happy Birthday hope you have a great day.
Thanks, I'll do my very best.
At my age (73) you try to make every day great.
gixgox: Thanks, I'll do my very best.
That should be the idea no matter what age you are!
Themken: Off topic:
Sinks dagger into gixgox. "Sure, you can keep it for the rest of your life." Smiles evilly. "....which won't be that long."
gixgox: But...but...but... it's my birthday tomorrow. Who shall eat the cake? Who'll get all the gifts? In particular the promised GOG gift?
Happy birthday gixgox! May you never take an arrow to the knee! :)
finkleroy: It seems to have been requested and granted, but I have yet to receive confirmation of this so I can cross it off my list. We really do have different tastes in games, don't we? :) Having said that, I own 17 Daedalic games on GOG and one freebie (Shadow Tactics) on Twitch, and I've been eyeing Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - Season Pass for a while now; it's just that one particular game that doesn't interest me.
I check Daedalic games and, yeah. I don't play most of those games. I and point and click games (that's a lot of Daedalic titles) don't go along well XD
Damn! 16 hours missed.

If Long Live the Queen is still avaliable, can I have it?
Happy Birthday gixgox :)
Sjuan: I nominated Falci for God Eater 2 Rage Burst.
Holy Awesome!!! GREAT Many thanks! :D :D :D

Also, thanks zeogold and lautarobaigorria for the game(s)!!! You guys are fantastic! ^_^
Happy birthday!
tomyam80: Well, it's mid of the mth & given that i hv been on the receiving end of a few games last mth i'm actually kinda reluctant 2 ask 4 a game this mth. However, if zeogold is ok i would like 2 make a request 4 F1 2015 as i hv yet 2 play a F1 racing sim & this seems pretty interesting 2 me. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
zeogold: Also granted.
Game has been redeemed with sincere thks 2 zeogold 4 hosting & granting my request as well as 01kipper 4 donating the awesome game. =D
Oh, happy Bday gixgox. Great 2 c a fellow gamer at ur age still living it up, hope u hv a great party ahead! ;D
Post edited April 15, 2018 by tomyam80
A.Ryan: Another amazing update!! still any God eater 2 available? if not can i grab Yesterday Origins? Thanks for sharing like always!

PS: Oh, and i wanna nominate Cecil for "N++" cause its on he's wishlist since long time ago.
I accept if still on offer thank you :-)
Huge thanks to finkleroy for donating Spec Ops and to Grandmaster Zeo, guardian of keys and master of puzzles for handling the thread. I'm looking forward to playing this one :)