It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to andysheets1975 and zeo for the South Park: Stick of Troof key, and for the GA!
bler144: Many thanks to andysheets1975 and zeo for the South Park: Stick of Troof key, and for the GA!
Is this a new unknown South Park game? ;)
So it seems you finally managed to get the key to work. Congrats. :)
I;m waiting to see who asks for the HunieCam Studio key. :D
drmike: I;m waiting to see who asks for the HunieCam Studio key. :D
While it's adult-themed, there's no actual nudity in it. It's basically just a resource sim with lube.

I actually think it's a pretty clever game at first push. The flaw is that once you crack how things work there's really not much challenge to win 1st prize every time, so no reason to play more than 5-6 hours unless you want to try getting 100% achievements.

But I don't think there's any reason for people over 18 to not play it, unless they just don't like sim/resource games.
drmike: I;m waiting to see who asks for the HunieCam Studio key. :D
bler144: While it's adult-themed, there's no actual nudity in it. It's basically just a resource sim with lube.

I actually think it's a pretty clever game at first push. The flaw is that once you crack how things work there's really not much challenge to win 1st prize every time, so no reason to play more than 5-6 hours unless you want to try getting 100% achievements.

But I don't think there's any reason for people over 18 to not play it, unless they just don't like sim/resource games.
I had troubles getting a good rating and decided to play it multiple times. Maybe I just did not figured out the trick here but I don't mind. I had and still have my fun with this and I enjoyed seeing some of those girls from HuniePop (which I really liked a lot) again. Both are simply good games (with HuniePop being superior imo) and I think we all should be old enough to not find it strange or funny if people do play games with light (or in case of HuniePop uncensored a bit more) sexual themes to it.
high rated
Random_Coffee: May I have Teslagrad, please? :)
Granted.
Casval_Deikun: May I have Higurashi Ch1-4, please?
I'd normally put a limit on this, but since they're all chapters of the same thing, I'll count it as one game.
Granted.
Vovchigus: May I ask for Eschalon: Book II-III, please?
Similarly for Casval above, I'll just make this count as one game. You can have Book 1 as well if you want.
Granted.
te_lanus: me want HunieCam Studio for educational study
Also granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for War for the Overworld? Thank you for your consideration.
Granted.
triock: Can I ask for Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss & Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse, please?
Thanks in advance.
Granted as well.
aghem: May I ask for Sonic CD ?
Additionally granted.

jimrh69: I would be interested in "Contradiction - Spot The Liar!"
Did I...list that somewhere? I would swear I don't remember ever receiving a key for that.

superhero12: May I ask for Killing Floor 2 please? :)
ahtizaz219: i would love to get diablo 3
ahtizaz219: Can i ask for Deep Dungeons of Doom if possible
Please read the first post in the thread. The games available here are intended for the active community. Participate some more, join some conversations in threads, joke around, etc. and come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Could I have 12 Is Better Than 6, please?
high rated
misteryo: Could I have 12 Is Better Than 6, please?
Granted.
misteryo: Could I have 12 Is Better Than 6, please?
zeogold: Granted.
Well, thank you, sir!

And thank you, SeeJayGamer!
thank you Zeo & bler144
zeogold: Thief Gold
I would like to request this game.
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this game.
You're not supposed to just walk right in where anyone can see you ask for it.

Either use a rope arrow to snag the game, or a choke arrow first to incapacitate everyone.
Granted.
bler144: You're not supposed to just walk right in where anyone can see you ask for it.

Either use a rope arrow to snag the game, or a choke arrow first to incapacitate everyone.
Oh, I just wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression. Though I could do that after asking nicely first, heheh.

Anyway, thank you, Zeogold, and thank you Innerring! I greatly appreciate your generousity!
Thank you MadyNora, skimmie & zeo for the games.