It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reported as spam, which it clearly is.

(post 5413)
Post edited September 20, 2017 by Themken
Themken: Reported as spam, which it clearly is.

(post 5413)
Oh no, now they probably start again to block 91 posts and other crazy stuff.
Themken: Reported as spam, which it clearly is.

(post 5413)
MarkoH01: Oh no, now they probably start again to block 91 posts and other crazy stuff.
When they block 01 that will be a disaster for you
Replying to spam rarely goes well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y
MarkoH01: Oh no, now they probably start again to block 91 posts and other crazy stuff.
kusumahendra: When they block 01 that will be a disaster for you
I had to thing about that before it struck me like a lightning. :D

bler144: Replying to spam rarely goes well.

Actually this sketch is the origin of the word "spam" in the sense we know it today in case you did not know :)
Post edited September 21, 2017 by MarkoH01
kusumahendra: When they block 01 that will be a disaster for you
MarkoH01: I had to thing about that before it struck me like a lightning. :D

bler144: Replying to spam rarely goes well.

MarkoH01: Actually this sketch is the origin of the word "spam" in the sense we know it today in case you did not know :)
I've heard that story, though not sure if it's historically true or just apocryphal. There's another story that it derived from the ubiquity of the product.

In Austin, MN each year they hold a SPAM festival, and there's even a museum now.
MarkoH01: I had to thing about that before it struck me like a lightning. :D

Actually this sketch is the origin of the word "spam" in the sense we know it today in case you did not know :)
bler144: I've heard that story, though not sure if it's historically true or just apocryphal. There's another story that it derived from the ubiquity of the product.

In Austin, MN each year they hold a SPAM festival, and there's even a museum now.
my mother used to feed us SPAM all the time. I blame that on all the mental problems I have now.
high rated
Nikitaw99: May I please request a copy of Geometry Dash?
This giveaway is for the active community. From the looks of it, this is your first (or at least, one of your first) posts on the forum. Talk around a little more first. Start some threads, join some conversations, have some fun, and get to know people. Take it as an encouragement to become a part of the GOG community! Come back later when you're a bit more recognized.
Denied due to lack of participation.
KnightW0lf: is Homefront: The Revolution available and be used in america? seems after reading chat there is a mix going on
It's not available, but tell you what, I'll nominate you for a copy of Volgarr the Viking. Perhaps that'll suffice?
LynXsh: May I ask for "WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01" and\OR "Ame no Marginal -Rain Marginal-"?
Granted.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by zeogold
Nikitaw99: May I please request a copy of Geometry Dash?
zeogold: This giveaway is for the active community. From the looks of it, this is your first (or at least, one of your first) posts on the forum. Talk around a little more first. Start some threads, join some conversations, have some fun, and get to know people. Take it as an encouragement to become a part of the GOG community! Come back later when you're a bit more recognized.
Denied due to lack of participation.
KnightW0lf: is Homefront: The Revolution available and be used in america? seems after reading chat there is a mix going on
zeogold: It's not available, but tell you what, I'll nominate you for a copy of Volgarr the Viking. Perhaps that'll suffice?
LynXsh: May I ask for "WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01" and\OR "Ame no Marginal -Rain Marginal-"?
zeogold: Granted.
the 49ers are playing right now. What are you doing here?
high rated
tinyE: the 49ers are playing right now. What are you doing here?
Also playing.
Just not football. More like an adventure game or two.

MaxFulvus: Thank you to you and Deemedrol for the game. Also, I think the WD keys won't vanish and are still redeemable after the deadline. Only the possibility to reveal them after the deadline is impossible.
supplementscene: If you have a code it should still work after the expiration. Humblebundle hide the code on your account after the date but there have been instances of people taking a picture of the code and using it after the expiration date, ie the code is still valid.

If that proves to be wrong I'm only relaying information that I've heard.
Ah, is that it? A bit of an odd system. Thanks for letting me know. Guess I'll avoid retiring them, then.
Thanks a lot to KneeTheCap for "WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01" and to kbnrylaec for "Ame No Marginal ~Rain Marginal~"!
And many thanks to zeogold for this great GA.
thanks Zeogold & Doc0075 for Volgarr the Viking:
well also take Syberia II if available for the other one
Post edited September 22, 2017 by KnightW0lf
high rated
KnightW0lf: well also take Syberia II if available for the other one
Granted.
I advise you make a new post rather than editing an old one in the future, though. I would've missed that easily had I not been updating the list at the time.
Might I find out if Layers of Fear can scare me more than I can scare people on Halloween? :)
high rated
skeletonbow: Might I find out if Layers of Fear can scare me more than I can scare people on Halloween? :)
Granted.