It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition if nobody else has?

Thanks Zeo.
Themken: I could take a chance on Frontiers if it is the early access exploration game by that name. Hopefully it will one day be made presentable and working. May I please?
It's a beautiful concept but I don't see it ever being realised given the current lack of progression. Nearly 3 years in and it's still broken.
Themken: I could take a chance on Frontiers if it is the early access exploration game by that name. Hopefully it will one day be made presentable and working. May I please?
supplementscene: It's a beautiful concept but I don't see it ever being realised given the current lack of progression. Nearly 3 years in and it's still broken.
Which is why I am super reluctant to shell out for it but if I can have it free, it can stay in my library until I either die or it gets released.
A.Ryan: Thanks to Mark01 and Zeo for the count lucanor (wishlisted game :D) and for the hard work on this thread. Thanks for sharing guys!
MarkoH01: Who is that Mark01? Even GOG managed to print a "MarkH01" ... and now I have to lose yet another letter? How should this end ... in the end there is just "M1" and all my years of planning to get the special, cool and intersting nickname would be for nothing (guess what: my name is "Marko" and my surname starts with an "H" and then I found it great to add a number - just to make it unique ... like 01 ... et voila "MarkoH01" tadaaaaaaaaa :D

Well... äh... what? Anyway: you're very welcome :)
Oh, hi Mark(oh).
MarkoH01: Who is that Mark01? Even GOG managed to print a "MarkH01" ... and now I have to lose yet another letter? How should this end ... in the end there is just "M1" and all my years of planning to get the special, cool and intersting nickname would be for nothing (guess what: my name is "Marko" and my surname starts with an "H" and then I found it great to add a number - just to make it unique ... like 01 ... et voila "MarkoH01" tadaaaaaaaaa :D

Well... äh... what? Anyway: you're very welcome :)
omega64: Oh, hi Mark(oh).
Made me laugh, wonder how many others got the movie reference?
omega64: Oh, hi Mark(oh).
Doc0075: Made me laugh, wonder how many others got the movie reference?
Now I feel challenged. Not just because my name is Marko and not Markoh but because I would call myself a movie fan and I have a hard time getting the reference here. Any additional clues?
The film is so bad, it's good.
MarkoH01: Now I feel challenged. Not just because my name is Marko and not Markoh but because I would call myself a movie fan and I have a hard time getting the reference here. Any additional clues?
Pretty well known 'worst movie of all time', and yet the director is now (in)famous because of it. My daughter has been incessantly trying to get me to watch it, and so far I've refused. Although I've seen a few scenes and know what the previous reference is.
MarkoH01: Now I feel challenged. Not just because my name is Marko and not Markoh but because I would call myself a movie fan and I have a hard time getting the reference here. Any additional clues?
GR00T: Pretty well known 'worst movie of all time', and yet the director is now (in)famous because of it. My daughter has been incessantly trying to get me to watch it, and so far I've refused. Although I've seen a few scenes and know what the previous reference is.
Wouldn't that be "Plan 9 from Outer Space" (Ed Wood has become famous because of this) ? Never saw it myself (I only saw the movie Ed Wood) and so far I could not find any Mar(oh) in it.
GR00T: Pretty well known 'worst movie of all time', and yet the director is now (in)famous because of it. My daughter has been incessantly trying to get me to watch it, and so far I've refused. Although I've seen a few scenes and know what the previous reference is.
MarkoH01: Wouldn't that be "Plan 9 from Outer Space" (Ed Wood has become famous because of this) ? Never saw it myself (I only saw the movie Ed Wood) and so far I could not find any Mar(oh) in it.
I did not hit her, I did not! Oh, hi Mark.
- Tommy Wiseau

Look on youtube for The Room - Oh, hi Mark. Comedy genius.
The Room is so bad its good! It's so famous for being so it got a movie all about the making of it! The Disaster Artist.
Could I have Volgarr the Viking and Streamline?
amrit9037: May I ask for these itch.io games?
Mu Cartographer
Adventure Apes & The Mayan Mystery
TIGER CLAW
aghem: May I ask for Street Racing Syndicate ?
DeadFishEye: Can I have The Walking Dead?
obi4ammama: May i ask for RC Cars, if it is ok of course?
BKGaming: May I request Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition if nobody else has?
KoreaBeat: Could I have Volgarr the Viking and Streamline?
All granted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-IvV8thrO4
Post edited October 13, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold:
So, was my request turned down (Post #5522, linking did not work for some reason)?

Alternative:
A) Denied due to too many silly puns
B) Denied due to never giving any games to this giveaway
C) Denied due to eyes just glossing over any posts by Themken

D) Oops, missed that one
Post edited October 13, 2017 by Themken
aghem: May I ask for Street Racing Syndicate ?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks KneeTheCap and Zeogold!