It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh I forgot to thank VeTrack for Crash Force:)

Zeogold, do we really need links for the games and will it help if you put only the titles of the games? If someone wants to look up a game it takes just a few seconds.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by greeklover
My quick suggestion is to create new Google sheet with name like AVAILABLE KEYS and bind it to post #1.

Well, it creates a lot of additional work to do, but you will be able to edit this list anytime. So, zeo, If you need any help with that just let me know.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by AWG43
AWG43: My quick suggestion is to create new Google sheet with name like AVAILABLE KEYS and bind it to post #1.
I also think it's a good idea
Zeo: One suggestion for shrinking the lists would be to change all of the embedded URLs by filtering them through a URL shortening service like http://ur1.ca for example.

Update: If you think this would be useful to you let me know because I can automate converting the existing lists to the new URL shortened format so you don't have to do it by hand 500 times. Should only take me a few minutes of scripting in Linux. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by skeletonbow
greeklover: Oh I forgot to thank VeTrack for Crash Force:)

Zeogold, do we really need links for the games and will it help if you put only the titles of the games? If someone wants to look up a game it takes just a few seconds.
I think a good enough idea.
zeogold: Hm. It's been a week now and seemingly nothing I do will make the list budge. I could keep giving out games, but I'm afraid it'd cause confusion for me as soon as I get the thing working again.
I'm not sure what to do at this point...I may have to take drastic action and try re-opening the thread. Any suggestions?
I have the same problem with my "German patch" thread. It seems as if it is not possible to edit post with links in it at the moment. I also noticed that this problem was already mentioned in the update thread. It seems as if GOG once again has broken something that isn't Galaxy....
skeletonbow: Zeo: One suggestion for shrinking the lists would be to change all of the embedded URLs by filtering them through a URL shortening service like http://ur1.ca for example.

Update: If you think this would be useful to you let me know because I can automate converting the existing lists to the new URL shortened format so you don't have to do it by hand 500 times. Should only take me a few minutes of scripting in Linux. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.
This is not the usual problem (too many links in a post) it's a new one. It simply is not possible to edit such a list even after deleting several lines. Like I said I had and have the same problem.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by MarkoH01
zeogold: Hm. It's been a week now and seemingly nothing I do will make the list budge. I could keep giving out games, but I'm afraid it'd cause confusion for me as soon as I get the thing working again.
I'm not sure what to do at this point...I may have to take drastic action and try re-opening the thread. Any suggestions?
MarkoH01: I have the same problem with my "German patch" thread. It seems as if it is not possible to edit post with links in it at the moment. I also noticed that this problem was already mentioned in the update thread. It seems as if GOG once again has broken something that isn't Galaxy....
skeletonbow: Zeo: One suggestion for shrinking the lists would be to change all of the embedded URLs by filtering them through a URL shortening service like http://ur1.ca for example.

MarkoH01: This is not the usual problem (too many links in a post) it's a new one. It simply is not possible to edit such a list even after deleting several lines. Like I said I had and have the same problem.
Sometimes I have to wonder WTF GOG is doing. :) Hopefully they're aware of the problem and fix it.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by skeletonbow
Can I as for Moto Racer Collection
Hey Zeo, I sent some Itch.io keys.

Can you confirm.
I have some games to donate and a request for a game, but I think it's best to just chill on these things until everything is sorted out :)
Post edited August 22, 2017 by DrLeatherface
DrLeatherface: I have some games to donate and a request for a game, but I think it's best to just chill on these things until everything is sorted out :)
Simply send the keys to me, I will take care of them and regarding the request: "granted".
No, I am just kidding here :D

Unfortunately the forum still has massive problems with some links (don't know which ones yet - I just tried to post a special link for about 30 minutes before I gave up). I contacted support because of it. Seems as if GOG has broken another thing ... once again. I am so glad my library is still wor .... my libraaaryyyyyyyyy!

Yeah, I gues we'll have to wait.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by MarkoH01
DrLeatherface: I have some games to donate and a request for a game, but I think it's best to just chill on these things until everything is sorted out :)
MarkoH01: Simply send the keys to me, I will take care of them and regarding the request: "granted".
Haha! I can send you my game list and you can grab one if you see something you want to play? They are mostly going to be donated here anyways!
MarkoH01: Simply send the keys to me, I will take care of them and regarding the request: "granted".
DrLeatherface: Haha! I can send you my game list and you can grab one if you see something you want to play? They are mostly going to be donated here anyways!
Thank you for the generous offer but I am already trying to find time for the games I bought by myself. Still have sent zeo some keys and have another pair of keys waiting until the forum is working as usual.
high rated
Right, so...after a week has passed with no fixes and since I've learned that this edit issue is yet another forum bug (which I've informed Fables about), I've decided to go with AWG43's helpful suggestion and put the list on a Google document for a while. It's gonna be a minor pain to keep up with after this thing (hopefully) sorts itself out, but it's the best option for now other than putting the whole thing on a hiatus.
Please be patient, as it'll take me a while to coordinate everything properly, and forgive me if I make any errors. I'll try to see if I can have it done in a week's time. In the meanwhile, however, I'd hate to leave you guys without a giveaway, so I do believe I'll remedy that...
zeogold: Right, so...after a week has passed with no fixes and since I've learned that this edit issue is yet another forum bug (which I've informed Fables about), I've decided to go with AWG43's helpful suggestion and put the list on a Google document for a while. It's gonna be a minor pain to keep up with after this thing (hopefully) sorts itself out, but it's the best option for now other than putting the whole thing on a hiatus.
Please be patient, as it'll take me a while to coordinate everything properly, and forgive me if I make any errors. I'll try to see if I can have it done in a week's time. In the meanwhile, however, I'd hate to leave you guys without a giveaway, so I do believe I'll remedy that...
Thank you for keeping us posted. Take your time and do it as long as you need. If you need any help just let us know. I'm sure everyone you know here will be happy to help you.