It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mars1984Upilami: May I request Witcher 3 GotY Edition?

Can't wait to get Gerald out again.
goldfishfingers: This is not a begging thread
Yes. Sorry. I saw the rules and stuff after I posted this and just saw everybody asking for games and thought I could try at least.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Mars1984Upilami
high rated
DrLeatherface: May I please request Ara Fell? Had my eye on that one for a while. Looks really nice :D
kmcoolice: May I ask to have "Homefront"?
KoreaBeat: May I request Catch a Falling Star and DreadOut?
RWarehall: I've seen those two copies of Eets Munchies sitting there for a couple months...
How about we make it just one copy sitting there?
innerring: May I have Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition?
Bodgeit: Hello Zeo

Could I ask for Overlord please?
SamMagel: May I have the horror game Dreadout ?

It shows twice in the list.
zeogold: Bionic Commando: Rearmed
MaxFulvus: May I claim this one, please ?
All granted.
kusumahendra: Looks like NickZah can claimed the code just fine :)
Yeah, I think I was just being kind of dumb. I read the donor telling me the game was "locked for Asian countries" as "only people in Asian countries can redeem this" when I think it was really "people in Asian countries can't redeem this, but everybody else should be able to".
zeogold: ...wait, I didn't think that would actually wo-
...I mean, uh...
Granted!
MarkoH01: Obviously my joke was misunderstood here. So I'd like to inform everybody that I was not actually requesting the game Overlord. So I declined the offer and it's still available. The joke was that the game was not correct on the list (because of a forum bug) and zeo tried to explain the fact that the (wrong) game on the list is s a great game which should totally be requested. All I did was taking zeos word for it and requesting a game that does not even exist. Sorry for the confusion and even though I have to decline the offer thanks to the donor.
Don't worry, I've still got you covered. See picture attached.
Attachments:
Post edited September 20, 2017 by zeogold
Thank you very much to Impaler26 for Ara Fell! Gonna get stuck into that one at the weekend :)
Post edited September 20, 2017 by DrLeatherface
Many thanks to heartburnron and FairFox! And there can never be enough thanks to our gracious host, zeo.
deleted
May I please request a copy of Geometry Dash?
is Homefront: The Revolution available and be used in america? seems after reading chat there is a mix going on
Thank you KneeTheCap for Overlord & thank you Zeo as well, much appreciated :).
May I ask for "WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01" and\OR "Ame no Marginal -Rain Marginal-"?
high rated
Gonna grant the requests later, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I have two copies of The Walking Dead: Season 1 here that expires in 3 days. I'll retire it if there's no takers by the 22nd.
Post edited September 20, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Gonna grant the requests later, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I have two copies of The Walking Dead: Season 1 here that expires in 3 days. I'll retire it if there's no takers by the 22nd.
Thank you to you and Deemedrol for the game. Also, I think the WD keys won't vanish and are still redeemable after the deadline. Only the possibility to reveal them after the deadline is impossible.
Thank you very much to swr2048 and zeogold for Homefront!
zeogold: Gonna grant the requests later, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I have two copies of The Walking Dead: Season 1 here that expires in 3 days. I'll retire it if there's no takers by the 22nd.
If you have a code it should still work after the expiration. Humblebundle hide the code on your account after the date but there have been instances of people taking a picture of the code and using it after the expiration date, ie the code is still valid.

If that proves to be wrong I'm only relaying information that I've heard.
Thanks to zeogold and swr2048 for Killer is Dead!
Edit: Because the post I was replying to was spam which I did not realize - sorry.
Post edited September 20, 2017 by MarkoH01