It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: Ziggurat added, courtesy of brainvision.
LIMBO, Anoxemia, Monster Truck Destruction, and Three Dead Zed added, courtesy of Azrael360.
Ziggurat added, courtesy of tinyE.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, and X-COM: Enemy Unknown/Sid Meier's Pirates!/Ace Patrol Bundle/Civ 3 Complete pack added, courtesy of sergeant_citrus.
A Game of Thrones - Genesis added, courtesy of PainOfSalvation.
Hells Warders, Forge of Gods: Beauties and the Beasts DLC, Tap Adventure Time Travel: Promo Pack DLC, and Rage Parking Simulator 2016 added, courtesy of TheNerdyPlane.
Galactic Civilizations 1 Ultimate and East India Gold added, courtesy of Nemesis44UK.
May I get X-COM: Enemy Unknown, please?

Thanks!

REDVWIN
May I request Ziggurat?
Been interested with it for a while
May I have Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide ?
REDVWIN: May I get X-COM: Enemy Unknown, please?
This key isn't by itself. It comes with Sid Meier's Pirates!, Ace Patrol Bundle, and Civ 3 on the same key. Do you still want it?
kusumahendra: May I request Ziggurat?
Granted.
SamMagel: May I have Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide ?
Also granted.
zeogold: A Game of Thrones - Genesis
Anybody can confirm if this is as bad as its reputation would have one think? Did Martin have anything to do with the writing, or is it just bad fan fiction? Note: I have read the books, but I have not watched the show at all. After some crazy stuff I heard, I concluded that while it might have been something else in the beginning, it is currently nothing but bad fan fiction. So that's that.
zeogold: A Game of Thrones - Genesis
Chandoraa: Anybody can confirm if this is as bad as its reputation would have one think? Did Martin have anything to do with the writing, or is it just bad fan fiction? Note: I have read the books, but I have not watched the show at all. After some crazy stuff I heard, I concluded that while it might have been something else in the beginning, it is currently nothing but bad fan fiction. So that's that.
Well - at least the TV show will get an ending in this life ;)

(And also: I really don't understand people who want movies/series to follow the book(s) exactly. Both medias follow different rules. What works great in a book might be awful in a movie or a series. Last but not least: Martin has written several episodes of the show so no - no fan fiction and even if it were, it is not bad at all.)
Post edited May 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
May i have Chivalry: Medieval Warfare ?
Would Canabalt be available for the taking by me?
zeogold: This key isn't by itself. It comes with Sid Meier's Pirates!, Ace Patrol Bundle, and Civ 3 on the same key. Do you still want it?
zeogold: Granted.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you brainvision for Ziggurat and zeogold for holding the giveaway :)
zeogold: This key isn't by itself. It comes with Sid Meier's Pirates!, Ace Patrol Bundle, and Civ 3 on the same key. Do you still want it?
zeogold: Also granted.
Yes, no problem with that. Appreciated!

REDVWIN
FuryBone: May i have Chivalry: Medieval Warfare ?
Sorry, this giveaway is only for active community members. Take this as an encouragement to get more involved in the lovely community we got here! Post various places for a little while, have fun, then come back once people know you a bit better.

Denied due to lack of participation.
babark: Would Canabalt be available for the taking by me?
Granted.

Granted.

Also granted.
REDVWIN: Yes, no problem with that. Appreciated!

REDVWIN
Alrighty.
Granted.
Post edited May 21, 2017 by zeogold
FuryBone: May i have Chivalry: Medieval Warfare ?
zeogold: Sorry, this giveaway is only for active community members. Take this as an encouragement to get more involved in the lovely community we got here! Post various places for a little while, have fun, then come back once people know you a bit better.

Denied due to lack of participation.
babark: Would Canabalt be available for the taking by me?
REDVWIN: Yes, no problem with that. Appreciated!

REDVWIN
zeogold: Alrighty.
Granted.
¡Gracias, AMIGOS! (sergeant_citrus & Zeogold)

REDVWIN
Post edited May 21, 2017 by REDVWIN
Hello zeogold: could I have Comix Zone?
Wrong thread! :P

SORRY ZEO
Post edited May 21, 2017 by tinyE