It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone recently took a game I'd been eyeing for days, thus preventing me from caving in and making my backlog grow even more menacing. I kinda hoped that would happen. So I'm O.K. with it. Y'all have to do better if you wanna tempt me, you evil game-giving, backlog-nurturing gognards!
high rated
Chandoraa: Y'all have to do better if you wanna tempt me, you evil game-giving, backlog-nurturing gognards!
...heheh.
Eheheheheh.
A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!
*starts shoving cartriges into game shotgun*
high rated
Update: Saint's Row: The Third - The Full Package added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Risen 2 added, courtesy of Antimateria.
War of the Roses: Kingmaker, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, Impire, and Magicka along with the Other Side of the Coin (x2) and Platypus Robe DLCs added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
Twilight City: Love as a Cure, Blaster Simulator, The Archetype, Zipple World, Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster, and Cataegis: The White Wind added, courtesy of JinKazaragi.
zeogold: Update: Saint's Row: The Third - The Full Package added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Risen 2 added, courtesy of Antimateria.
War of the Roses: Kingmaker, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, Impire, and Magicka along with the Other Side of the Coin (x2) and Platypus Robe DLCs added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
Twilight City: Love as a Cure, Blaster Simulator, The Archetype, Zipple World, Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster, and Cataegis: The White Wind added, courtesy of JinKazaragi.
You are actually true to your word about loading more games into your shogun, cool!!!

In that case, I'll be volunteering to receive the bullet.
Risen 2 please. I've been eyeing it for few days.
high rated
kusumahendra: You are actually true to your word about loading more games into your shogun, cool!!!
And if that ain't enough for Chandoraa, I've got more in the back.
*MUA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA*
kusumahendra: Risen 2 please. I've been eyeing it for few days.
Granted.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold:
I would like Saint's Row: The Third - The Full Package. Thank you.
zeogold:
sanfueg: I would like Saint's Row: The Third - The Full Package. Thank you.
Granted.
zeogold:
I don't know who you are, but thank you anonymous donor, and thank you zeogold.
zeogold:
sanfueg: I don't know who you are, but thank you anonymous donor, and thank you zeogold.
Sounds like something out of a comic book. :P

Oh man, that made my day. XD
high rated
sanfueg: I don't know who you are, but thank you anonymous donor, and thank you zeogold.
tinyE: Sounds like something out of a comic book. :P

"I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will gift you.
tinyE: Sounds like something out of a comic book. :P

zeogold: "I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will gift you.
Actually I was thinking more the Lone Ranger.

"Who was that masked man?"
high rated
zeogold: "I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will gift you.
tinyE: Actually I was thinking more the Lone Ranger.

"Who was that masked man?"
So I'm the Tonto of the gifting world?
Cool.
kusumahendra: You are actually true to your word about loading more games into your shogun, cool!!!
zeogold: And if that ain't enough for Chandoraa, I've got more in the back.
*MUA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA*
kusumahendra: Risen 2 please. I've been eyeing it for few days.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you zeogold and Antimateria for Risen 2
Boy, this month my backlog got hit pretty hard with many big rpg. This 2 Risen games just add 50 hours to it
JunglePredator: Would I be able to ask for Circuits?
If it's taken I'd ask for Burstfire as a second choice.
zeogold: Circuitts? Marvelous choice. A lovely game for those with a good/musical ear.
I see no reason not to throw in the second one, too.
Granted.
Shit.... good musical ear?
I thought it looked very logical. .. I mean I like circuits.

Look I even have a song:
The toaster is conneted to the outlet the outlet is connected to ground the ground is connected to the... umm... nothing. The nothing is connected to the...

Well I'm still working on it okay?

But seriously thanks to those that donated them. I will have to try it later... just using my phone to post thanks while I'm away from terminal.
JunglePredator: Would I be able to ask for Circuits?
If it's taken I'd ask for Burstfire as a second choice.
zeogold: Circuitts? Marvelous choice. A lovely game for those with a good/musical ear.
I see no reason not to throw in the second one, too.
Granted.
As I read that it is a musical game I looked it up. I love the concept of the game so if anybody has another key for this I would be interested.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by MarkoH01