It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

a big big thank you to fonkleroy an pmpgamer for UFO !
A million thanks to:
- PMPMGamer for King Arthur Collection
- A.Ryan for Redeemer
- and maestro finkleroy for orchestrating the giveaway.
RonianAT: Thank you Liverpoolfanster vor yooka laylee!
Your Welcome
For my final requests of the month, may I request Zeno Clash II from the Non-daggered list and JASEM and Fluffy Horde from the Daggered list my good sir?
LaLaLee: For my final requests of the month, may I request Zeno Clash II from the Non-daggered list and JASEM and Fluffy Horde from the Daggered list my good sir?
You've already received three non-daggered games this month, so your request for Zeno Clash 2 is denied, but your request for JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music and Fluffy Horde is granted.
I'd like to ask for Deponia and Farming Simulator 15 from the daggered games?
DellJennin667: I'd like to ask for Deponia and Farming Simulator 15 from the daggered games?
Granted.
DellJennin667: I'd like to ask for Deponia and Farming Simulator 15 from the daggered games?
finkleroy: Granted.
Finkleroy, PMPMGamer and AerynSun1701, thanks a lot!
May I ask for MAZ! Resurrection (itch.io) and SUPERFIGHT - The Joiner Micro Deck DLC from the main daggered list as my last request for this month?
slurredprey: May I ask for MAZ! Resurrection (itch.io) and SUPERFIGHT - The Joiner Micro Deck DLC from the main daggered list as my last request for this month?
You've already received 4 daggered games this month, so you'll have to choose between them.
slurredprey: May I ask for MAZ! Resurrection (itch.io) and SUPERFIGHT - The Joiner Micro Deck DLC from the main daggered list as my last request for this month?
finkleroy: You've already received 4 daggered games this month, so you'll have to choose between them.
Strange... I remember requesting Party Parkade, Battlegrounds 2K and Killing Floor from the daggered list, so I think I have 2 requests left?

If not, I'll ask for MAZ! Resurrection (itch.io) then.
slurredprey: If not, I'll ask for MAZ! Resurrection (itch.io) then.
Granted.
Thanks to DoryaMish and finkleroy for MAZ!

and sorry for the confusion!
Can I ask for Indecision?
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Indecision?
I don't know, can you? Are you sure? Maybe you should think about it more? I wouldn't know what to do, in your place. ; )

Fink, I will mysteriously ask for Ghost Master.