It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I have one more non-daggered game left for this month. If there is, I would like to ask for the Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy, please.

I would like to request the Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy please. In case this, appears as an edited post or a new post, please note that there was some kind of bug and I couldn't see my post
Post edited June 26, 2021 by DellJennin667
LootHunter: Hi. I would like to request Cargo! The Quest for Gravity as a third non-daggered game for this month.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and PMPMGamer for this interesting game.
I believe I have one more non-daggered for the month so may I have Enclave?

Apologies if I lost track of something and forgot to record how many keys I requested.
May I have Konung 2 at new round?

And also many thanks to slurredprey and finkleroy for Konung 3!
DellJennin667: I think I have one more non-daggered game left for this month. If there is, I would like to ask for the Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy, please.

I would like to request the Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy please. In case this, appears as an edited post or a new post, please note that there was some kind of bug and I couldn't see my post
Granted.
JakobFel: I believe I have one more non-daggered for the month so may I have Enclave?

Apologies if I lost track of something and forgot to record how many keys I requested.
Granted.
NickZah: May I have Konung 2 at new round?

And also many thanks to slurredprey and finkleroy for Konung 3!
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and Damon18 for the game
Thank you, PMPMGamer and finkleroy, for Commandos 3. This is the only Commandos game I haven't played yet.
Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Konung!
Awesome, awesome, thanks DoryaMish7 and finkleroy for Enclave!
Thanks to Korotan for Hello Neighbor and to finkleroy !
finkleroy: You've already received three non-daggered games this month.
sorry, chief, my bad.
May I ask for Alien Breed 2 : Assault & Alien Breed 3 : Descent from the main list, please ?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Alien Breed 2 : Assault & Alien Breed 3 : Descent from the main list, please ?
Granted.
Hi, may i ask for Pinstripe?
argamasa: Hi, may i ask for Pinstripe?
Granted.