It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to Crisco1492 and Finkleroy for the games. Now I can start the whole trilogy :)
Thanks master for Granted me and Cymepa for Pinstripe, it was on my wishlist, :)
Thank you three times to Korotan for Control and the two XCOM 2 DLCs, everything worked just fine, and of course thank you as well to finkleroy for everything he does to keep this giveaway going.
I'd like to request Ethan: Meteor Hunter please.
And thank you finkleroy for all your time and effort
cryware: I'd like to request Ethan: Meteor Hunter please.
And thank you finkleroy for all your time and effort
You've already received three non-daggered games this month.
finkleroy: You've already received three non-daggered games this month.
My mistake, sorry for the inconvenience finkleroy and thank you again
Thanks to Crisco1492 for the game and Finkleroy for the great job
Thanks to finkleroy and Soldatov for Worms Rumble and DLC for it.
Thank you to Crisco1492 and finkleroy for givin me sum Tooth and Tail!
Can I ask for Frog 2?
drxenija: Can I ask for Frog 2?
Granted.
Can I ask for JASEM?
drxenija: Can I ask for JASEM?
You've already received 3 non-daggered keys and 5 daggered keys this month.
Thank you Liverpoolfanster vor yooka laylee!
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.