It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmonster: I'm interested in Retimed.
Granted.
To start the month I would like to request Size Matters
low rated
These 20×50 binoculars have a high refractive index which helps avoid dark angles efficiently. This can mean many good things for the proud owner of these binoculars. Like the fact that they do not need to rush their viewing activities before sundown and can perform them all around the clock. Also that the unparalleled beauty of things such as the stars can be viewed clearly best 20 x 50 binoculars here[/url] too.
I would like to ask for the Disciples III: Reincarnation :)
zlaywal: To start the month I would like to request Size Matters
Granted.
erbello: I would like to ask for the Disciples III: Reincarnation :)
Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and Account789 :)
Thank you finkleroy and especially bluethief for Size Matters
zlaywal: Thank you finkleroy and especially bluethief for Size Matters
You're welcome, enjoy :)
May I ask for Victoria II? Thank you.
Can I ask for Lethal League Blaze?
zaMNal: May I ask for Victoria II? Thank you.
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Lethal League Blaze?
Granted.
Thanks to Korotan for Lethal League Blaze and finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
After having watched some Mata Hari gameplay I can't resist, may I ask for a key? There's still one available if anyone is interested. It's an hystorical adventure from the Black Mirror II and III team. The writing team is ex Lucas Arts, and one of them wrote the 80s fantasy Dragonslayer, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and the Infernal Machine among others. I still remember his name from the IJ&tFoA box: Hal Barwood. There must be something good in this game despite the mixed reviews! The Steam page doesn't say so, but the game is actually voiced.
Dogmaus: After having watched some Mata Hari gameplay I can't resist, may I ask for a key? There's still one available if anyone is interested. It's an hystorical adventure from the Black Mirror II and III team. The writing team is ex Lucas Arts, and one of them wrote the 80s fantasy Dragonslayer, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and the Infernal Machine among others. I still remember his name from the IJ&tFoA box: Hal Barwood. There must be something good in this game despite the mixed reviews! The Steam page doesn't say so, but the game is actually voiced.
I have that one on disc. Was thinking of grabbing a key, but since it's a rather.... bland game, I think I'll wait for a GOG release and re-think whether I would actually want it for archival reasons.

Hope you enjoy it more than I did.
Dogmaus: After having watched some Mata Hari gameplay I can't resist, may I ask for a key? There's still one available if anyone is interested. It's an hystorical adventure from the Black Mirror II and III team. The writing team is ex Lucas Arts, and one of them wrote the 80s fantasy Dragonslayer, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and the Infernal Machine among others. I still remember his name from the IJ&tFoA box: Hal Barwood. There must be something good in this game despite the mixed reviews! The Steam page doesn't say so, but the game is actually voiced.
Granted.