It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Radiance1979: *snip*
While the sentiment is appreciated, that's not what this thread is for. Please read the rules in the first post of this thread. If you'd like to donate the keys, please feel free to send them to me in a private message. If not, the Ninja Giveaway 2.0 thread would be a good place to give them away.
Post edited April 27, 2020 by finkleroy
Radiance1979: Oke have a couple of keys left over from bundles that i would like to share with anyone interested....

The game keys are all ment to be activated on steam...

I'll name the games i would like to get rid of and if someone's interested i guess send a message or quote me so i know you are interested

First :

Tropico 5

Super Cloudbuilt

Carmageddon Max Damage

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2

Inferno Climber

Demonicon

Etherlords 1 & 2

Gemcraft - chasing Shadows

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7

I guess first come first serve unless you are prepared to do some physical.... favor

1 product per customer!

unless keys are not wanted
finkleroy: While the sentiment is appreciated, that's not what this thread is for. Please read the rules in the first post of this thread. If you'd like to donate the keys, please feel free to send them to me in a private message. If not, the Ninja Giveaway 2.0 thread would be a good place to give them away.
oke i'm sorry, thought this to be the regular give away topic... oke let me read up on this
May I request following daggered games please?
Hacknet
Insurgency
Serial Cleaner
Whispering Willows

Thank you!
zaMNal: May I request following daggered games please?
Hacknet
Insurgency
Serial Cleaner
Whispering Willows

Thank you!
Granted.
Hello, I would like to ask for the Iron Storm :)
If I still have a request, may I request Party Hard?
erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for the Iron Storm :)
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: If I still have a request, may I request Party Hard?
Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and anonymous donor for the Iron Storm :)
Thank you Korotan for Party Hard
Thank you to finkleroy, entroumi, BeatriceElysia and Sagara-san for donating and gifting all those cool games.
I know that I already asked in GOG edition redux thread but may I request another game in this one?

If I may, I'd be glad to receive any of these: Broken Age, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, Valhalla Hills, Whispering Willows, McPixel.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited April 28, 2020 by asilay
May I ask for EXAPUNKS, please?
asilay: I know that I already asked in GOG redux thread but may I request another game in this one?
They are separate giveaways.

Each giveaway has its own (separate) constraints on number of requests per month, but that doesn't crossover.
Kelefane: Can I get Rebuild 3? Thanks.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks Korotan and Fink!
asilay: I know that I already asked in GOG edition redux thread but may I request another game in this one?

If I may, I'd be glad to receive any of these: Broken Age, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, Valhalla Hills, Whispering Willows, McPixel.

Thanks in advance!
They're two separate giveaways. They have separate rules and limits. Please read the rules for both giveaways. Your request for Whispering Willows and McPixel is granted, but the other three games are only in the update. The limit is one daggered game + one non-daggered game per update round. Since you asked for "any of these", I'll grant you Edna & Harvey: The Breakout. I'm starting the second round, effective immediately, so feel free to re-request one of the other two games.
Vovchigus: May I ask for EXAPUNKS, please?
Granted.

Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during April count toward the monthly limit of 5 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FZAFCAV8NPKa9JL8ruzPOXijHyITYjV2-hLY8v2bXJI/edit?usp=sharing