It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to request Turok please. Thank you
kusumahendra: I would like to request Turok please. Thank you
Granted.
kusumahendra: I would like to request Turok please. Thank you
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Korotan for donating the game and finkleroy for being awesome giveaway holder
may I ask for Undertale?
LynXsh: may I ask for Undertale?
Granted.
I'm interested in Wizard of Legend and Brutal Legend.
Hi, may I ask for STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™? And thanks to all our donors for these good games!
kmonster: I'm interested in Wizard of Legend and Brutal Legend.
This legendary request has been granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I ask for STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™? And thanks to all our donors for these good games!
Granted.
Post edited April 27, 2020 by finkleroy
Thanks to Schnuff for STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy! Looks like a classic that I missed:) and thanks to finkleroy and Damon18 for running the giveaway!
PGA golf 2019 please? It looks a bit like MS golf, which I last played before our Win 95 bit the dust (which was a decade ago, iirc).
Can I have Blood: Fresh Supply?
May I ask for The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries?
Microfish_1: PGA golf 2019 please? It looks a bit like MS golf, which I last played before our Win 95 bit the dust (which was a decade ago, iirc).
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the game you mean is The Golf Club 2019. Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Blood: Fresh Supply?
Granted.
NickZah: May I ask for The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries?
Granted.
finkleroy: I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the game you mean is The Golf Club 2019. Granted.
Granted.
Granted.
Yes, it was, thank you. I had recalled the steam url from the sheet "https://store.steampowered.com/app/695290/The_Golf_Club_2019_featuring_PGA_TOUR/", only recalled the "PGA golf" bit, was lazy and forgot to check the rest. Apologies.

Many thanks to zlaywal for The Golf Club 2019 and equally many thanks to Finkleroy for a) putting up with us, b) managing this giveaway, and c) for being a mind-reader and knowing what I meant even when I didn't say it clearly!!
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Microfish_1
Many thanks finkleroy for The Walking Dead: Michonne.