It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I get Tropico 4?
If I have one last choice for this month can I get Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition?
thanks, Korotan, for Undertale!
and thank you, finkleroy, for managing this GA!
I'd like to ask Shoppe Keep 2 please. Thank you.
May I request Darksiders Warmastered Edition please?
Ah, someone got my favorite book The 39 Steps! Has to be a good home with someone these days who would ask for a John Buchan book! ;)

May I ask for Dead in Vinland?

I'm a sucker for anything Viking and have thought many times of taking that plunge.
Can I have the second copy of Darksiders Warmastered Edition please?
May I have Europa Universalis IV?
May I ask for Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens from the main list and Road to Guangdong - Road Trip Car Driving Simulator Story-Based Indie Title from daggered?
May I have Darksiders Warmastered Edition?
finkleroy: They're two separate giveaways. They have separate rules and limits. Please read the rules for both giveaways. Your request for Whispering Willows and McPixel is granted, but the other three games are only in the update. The limit is one daggered game + one non-daggered game per update round. Since you asked for "any of these", I'll grant you Edna & Harvey: The Breakout. I'm starting the second round, effective immediately, so feel free to re-request one of the other two games.
Now I am confused whether I have the moral right to make another request at all. I'm already more than satisfied. So it would be better for now to leave these two wonderful games to another user and thank the wonderful donators for their generosity: Sagara-san for copy of Whispering Willows, muntdefems for McPixel and last but not least A.Ryan for Edna & Harvey. You're a wonderful community, and I am pleased to be part of it.
CervelloYM: May I get Tropico 4?
Granted.
Zadalon: If I have one last choice for this month can I get Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition?
Granted.
RickyAndersen: I'd like to ask Shoppe Keep 2 please. Thank you.
Granted.
Outriders: May I request Darksiders Warmastered Edition please?
Granted.
kai2: May I ask for Dead in Vinland?
Granted.
greeklover: Can I have the second copy of Darksiders Warmastered Edition please?
Granted.
Catac1ysm: May I have Europa Universalis IV?
Granted.
drxenija: May I ask for Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens from the main list and Road to Guangdong - Road Trip Car Driving Simulator Story-Based Indie Title from daggered?
Granted.
NickZah: May I have Darksiders Warmastered Edition?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
May i ask for Sword Legacy: Omen from the main list and Shadowrun Returns from the daggered ?
Thanks to Korotan for Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition and finkleroy for running the giveaway, April was a great month for gaming
Mugiwarah: May i ask for Sword Legacy: Omen from the main list and Shadowrun Returns from the daggered ?
Granted.